Why friend me? - Get HAPPY

Posted

Can I ask a silly question why do people friend me?
I love making new friends and chatting but why bother if you've never going to say hi?
Even stranger lately I have been getting lots of requests on my Facebook from people I don't know. The truth is I'm not a real Facebook fan but my friends and family want me on there to keep in touch. I'm alway happy to answer my messages here so why the need to have my Facebook when you don't talk to me?
I'm not worth stalking believe me lol. I don't post anything amazing on my Facebook.
To those who are my friends here and Facebook who actually say hi now and then it's always nice to hear from you.
So tell me why do people friend me???

Debbie_Dibble
Posted

It's not a silly question. People get rewards here for making a certian amount of friends which I don't get but I also think newer folks are eager to make friends and add, then get to know people after a bit and some just fall by the way side.

That's why I like to get to know people first for a bit and don't accept friend requests from people I've never seen chatting in my corner of gays.com. Hope that helps

Karen_Wright
Posted

Cause you are a special kind of person who has a ways with words.

Posted

Well carol i met you on here a year ago have you on fb to, but some are not on fb,so i have to come here to say hi to some friends or others i know or abandon all 300 i know on here, but sometimes some need space so will bide my time maybe eventually they will realize i am not there enemy, for friends i would do what i can for fun nothing as i am what i am,nothing will change that ever friends may bitch but are friends afterwards no matter what,even if at times one has no comment to make, blessings to you carol and your family have a nice day.

Dennis_Mix
Posted

Because you are special and I am glad to have friends like you.

Alfawolf

Tristram_Goncalves
Posted

Good question, people friend me and then I never hear from them. I forget that their my friends even after making an effort to reach out to them. I guess it's like life, you got lots a friend/acquaintances but only a few good friends who make the effort. I have an inner circle of friends that I enjoy talking with and others who are just kind a in the background.

Posted

Oh ok so glad you got your points Debbie and I'm sorry you unfriened me I guess you fell by the way side whatever that means.
I think you're a special person too Karen your loving heart shines through.
It's weird after I wrote this I noticed people from here talk to me more on Facebook one said its because you can't tell when someone is on here but with Facebook you can and you can just say hi. I always enjoy our chats Ailean
Wolfy you are a special one too Big hugs
Tristram I always love reading what you write and have to thank you for all your lovely comments.
Well truth is I just love hearing from everyone so say hi all of you. I'm not scary lol

Debbie_Dibble
Posted

@carol: I unfriended you after that incident because I thought I hurt you which made me hate myself and I figured it would hurt you seeing my my face on your friends list. I miss you, I never meant to hurt you or upset anyone. I'm sorry for the painful fall out.

;,(,

Posted

Oh Debbie you silly woman I don't get upset I know you had an issue with something I said and you didn't get it when I said just drop it.
I only notice a few hours ago when I popped on your page to say hi and saw I wasn't welcome.
That hurt a little but I know you are going through a lot right now and yeah I guess I was in the middle as you saw it so I understand.
I do hope everything works out well for you.

Debbie_Dibble
Posted

Would you be my friend again even though I was a dork? Wait, I didn't block you.

Debbie_Dibble
Posted

You're not on my block list so I don't know what happened

Posted

Well I can't leave you a shout out
Who else can I dork stamp silly?
Big ((((hug))))

Karen_Wright
Posted

just stopped to say hi Carol lol

Posted

Hi Karen big ((((cuddle)))) for you too

Karen_Wright
Posted

awwww you are so sweet Carol I need more friends like you my love. Oh by the way I winked at your girl again haha.

(((((((((((((HUGS N CUDDLES)))))))))))))

Debbie_Dibble
Posted

Ok.....holding my hair out of the way, you gotta give me a BIG DORK STAMP because I was stupid. I really do love you and am very sorry for hurting you. :'(

Karen_Wright
Posted

awwwww your so sweet Jillian and so is your poops, and I no who she is cause she is a very dear sweet friend of mine.

Debbie_Dibble
Posted

Thanks Jillian!

@carol: I unfriended you and then refriended you to see if it works!

Dennis_Mix
Posted

So am I Debbie and Karen wish you both well and pray everything goes well.

Alfawolf

Karen_Wright
Posted

thank you Jillian

((((((((((((((((((((((HUGS)))))))))))))))))))
back at you

Posted

It's interesting people from here are friending me now on my Facebook and we actually talk more and I'm not sure should I request people, I see there that are here? I was just wondering about the protocol of these sort of things.its strange I was never a big fan of Facebook but now I have more friends on there it is more fun.
My daughter has hundreds of friends on there and knows most if them her phone is always buzzing with new messages. I guess there are lots of pros and cons to that you can see how people are feeling just by their status or plan parties and places to meet up.
So when we think people are being antisocial playing with their phones maybe they're being very very social with their friends.

Karen_Wright
Posted

ya and we can play games on there too. But i am a friend on both with you and it took a while before I friended you on Facebook.

((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((HUGS))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

KarenXOXOXOXO