Are there serious guys who are searching for a serious relationship??? - Looking for LOVE!!!

Posted

as per the description of this group:-

Description:
All single gay men looking for that special someone to share your life with, grow old together

all those who had joined it, are there anyboby who is doing their best to find the right person, if so don't hesitate to contact my profile and let me know whether we can do something together...

Posted

You are right this is the place for that topic..There has been some topic that don;t belong here..Yes I am sure that there are guys out there that are looking for more.
Hope you find that one for you.

• 2 weeks later...
Posted

ya. im looking for a serious relationship but so far havent found anything. every body i talk to just want a fling and nothing serious. there out there but hard to find.

Posted

You can find someone but it might take awhile..Keep searching.

Posted

ya i know its going to take awhile. i just get tired of looking.

Posted

Don't give up guys there is someone out there. You may see him at your local coffee shop everyday..If you don't look for it thats when he will show up..Trust in your heart

Posted

hi every one hope your all good when you have had so mutch hart ach with finding some one its hard to trust your hart michael

Posted

Are you trusting your Heart or the lower part of your body. Like I said you may not want to let yourself give all your heart the frist time around.

Posted

no i use to trust my hart but i dont enymore becouse it doesnt always work out its too mutch hart ach and no i dont think with my lower part

Posted

I am sorry that you have been hurt. I still say that the day you don't look for it thats when he walks right in front of you. Sorry was trying to make joke before about lower parts.

Posted

Yes, but with my track record not getting my hopes. I dont seem to get taken very seriously :/

Posted

im just getting over a 7 year relationship and i think im trying so hard to find someone to replace the empty place next to my bed. but i tell myself i need to also focus on myself more.

Posted

Yes there are guys out there genuinely looking for something more than a one night stand. I happen to be one of them. It does get frustrating sometimes when I dont meet guys that have that in mind, or potential suitors live very far away...but it is important to keep trying because all that waiting will eventually be worth it.

Posted

I too am looking for a serious relationship but so far the same as you guys I too haven't found anyone. I live so far away and finding someone near is one of my problems and finding someone who wants a serious relationship as well.

Posted

Hello, everyone Now,this is a great offer to any gay man that is looking for a serious loving relationship and is willing to move (relocate) to England if they live far away,then i can help by giving you care and love and accommodation.so this is a great opportunity now open to someone who is genuine and honest and is looking for love!!!!!.if your interested the please,leave me a message on gays.com

Posted

Good Luck to all in finding there love on this Valentine Day

Posted

2day really am sad :'( I don't know how to find someone to be the right one for me..
All of my friends went to celebrate with their girls friends,, I really feel sad because they don't know that am (GAY),, Alone Alone Alone...

Posted

your as young as you feel and age is just a number!.

Posted

I've 21 years old
Maybe I still look very young but really I often feel that I need someone to be by my side because actually there is a big space in my emotional side..
Yes I know what I want for me and for the rest of my life, So,, I've good job and life and all is good to me, I don't want something from the fantasy world but I want that one I feel with him [ Warmth , Safe , Stability] and I'm gonna be the same to him, each of us complements the other and build our relationship correctly, to live together in love and peace..
and sure not should but must be ( ( Discreet ) )..
Uh, Just Dreams ..

Really was the difficult of my days is 2day Vl

thanQ Michael and Errol...

Posted

Today could be dificult for alot of people but you don't let days like this get you down.. It sounds like you know what you want just go slow and look into your heart when you meet someone..

Posted

Also like to say that there is people out there looking for relationship,you just have to find that one in your area.