William_Gutiérrez

Help?? - Gay Guys! <3

William_Gutiérrez
Posted

Hey, I've been wondering, how the best way to bottom would be? I mean if you guys have any advice. I've been wanting to for my bf for a while but can never bring my self to go through with it. Does anyone have any advice that could make this easier for mi? Please and thank you. ^.^

Timothy_Brown
Posted

It took me many years to feel comfortable with bottoming. The firs couple times I tried it at age17, it hurt like hell. Then I met a guy in Seattle who,was very gentle and loving. He made me very comfortable. It was just a trick. We never saw each other again. However, after that I loved taking it up the butt. Actually, I was into bottoming raw. I just asked guys to pull out before ejaculation. This worked most of the time but I was unable to communicate my message to a guy in Barcelona and he did ejaculate inside of me... I tested positive for HIV in1995. Nevertheless, I am the Berlin Patient, the first person in the world to be cured of HIV. I am doing very well now.

My advice: make sure your boyfriend promises to,be gentle and is. He needs to slide it in slowly while kissing you. Please make your BF to wear a condom unless you are positive that he is HIV negative. He can use female condoms. They are much more comfortable for both parties, almost like barebacking. I hope this helps!

Timothy Ray Brown
Founder of the Timothy Ray Brown Foundation

Jim_Bond
Posted

Can't add much to what Timothy said as I am a top and always will be, but I have heard that if you lay on your side with the bottom leg straight and the topmost leg bent at the knee, the pain is almost non existant. Think of the position you take when the doctor gives you a rectal exam.

Dave_Mack
Posted

Cant help as I am a top. I'd assume if you were a bottom you'd know what to do. Sorry I cant be or moree help.

Tommy_Storey
Posted

Laying on your side i would think would be
best for you ........
And please do not forget to use plenty of Lube too .....

And also take things all nice and slow/gentle, at
first until you get used to it ..... And also if you can
RELAX .......

Marcus_Sykes
Posted

Hi William - Yes all the above is excellent advice, I'd like to repeat the parts about protection & good lube - that goes without saying!! As for being the bottom, over the years, it is now something I like to be in control of. & love doing :-)
Best advice I can give you - be the one in charge! Have your partner lay on his back on the bed, & you be the one to lower yourself on to your partner & start sex. That way, it's all up to you, speed, how much to take - technique all your doing. That's how I started & never looked backed. Any other help, just drop me a message. Have fun - take care :-)

Timothy_Brown
Posted

That's great advice, Marcus!

Timothy_Brown
Posted

And use female condoms for protection! Even if your boyfriend test negative, unless you can follow him everywhere, you will not know his status beyond a shadow of a doubt. Furthermore, if he tests negative, he could still have the virus... Get the bareback feeling safely with female condoms.

William_Gutiérrez
Posted

Thanx you all. This advice will come in great handy. Again, thank you for your time and consideration. I'll try it out and yes he's HIV Neg. Again thank you thank you. I can't express how helpful you guys are. I wish you all the best. ^.^

sumyngcum
Posted

ok, now keep an open mind...i have been there....self practice and u will be ready...here goes...keep fingering urself, 1 fingr then 2...then 3...everyday...u will get horny and get off likely...now, after a week everyday..graduate to a peeled CARROT...to the dimension and size u can handle....nuke it for warmth...like a cock, maybe 60 secs.....put in a condom...then voila...u will have an awesome time....oh, make sure it is a longggg carrot...for handling...then surprise ur bf for when u want him to fuck u....u will be ready. i guarantee it....u will want cock every hour of the day .the rest of ur life.....that is if u like it...so careful....could be very addictive....the feeling is so great...i cannot get enough myself.....i want a cock in my ass 24 hrs day....cheers man...gd luck

Heebie999
Posted

Things that I think are important... 1.&gt trust. If you don't trust him, you're not likely to relax enough to take it.
2.&gt relax