just had to share - Love and Romance

Me****

Posted

i have the most amazing girl and i am going to marry her in two years i am so happy i wanted to share it with the whole world.
she is my world she had me at hello.

Posted

Congratulaions and thanks for sharing that with one and all. Keep us abreast of the wedding and if possible pics and tell you didnt even tell us how she proposed. We need those details. We live for them

Posted

YES DETAILS DETAILS, we are so happy for you, like Teri said, we live for this, take care and keep in touch!

Posted

HAH, good one Jeanie, it's so nice to hear someone so happy and so obviously in love!

Posted

well i proposed as a promise over the phone but when we get a house i am going to buy her the best ring and prropose in a non traditional way have not figured outw yet maybe you all can give me some ideas

Posted

have one of those singing telelgrams or something like that sing her fovorite song with new words of I love you and will you marrry me

Posted

Romantic maybe the first place you went on a date, where you met, in front of a roaring fire i think it will be special because it will be the two of you together!

Posted

Congrats!!!! I wish you all the best! The way to propose...the best way is what ever way you feel comfortable! I sang mine but when/what ever feels right. No-one can tell you one way or the other! Just do it! It's a great feeling one you know you're in it for life!!