wicky668

bisexual or lesbian? - The Rainbow Lounge

wicky668
Posted

Here's my problem i am classified as bi but i look at guys and say okay he's cute but I have no desire to have sex with him, but when I see a girl all i can think of is being with her;. I have begun to think that i am more of a lesbian than a bisexual what do you say?

Posted

I think you might be making that transition between bi to lesbian thats how it happened for me At some point i just stopped bein attracted to men But dont think about it too much just go with it eventually youll figure out what it is you really want

David_Kirkpatrick_61460
Posted

You answered your own question, really.

I look at women, do notice their physical beauty, but, sexually, I am drawn only to men.

Sexual orientation is all about whom you find sexually attractive---- and, like I said: you answered your own question.

Posted

Dear Wictoria
I'm like David, I can certainly admire a beautiful lady but sexually it does nothing for me. I just love men. No one except yourself can tell you 'who' you are. I would say just one thing, "Be Yourself". Love is love and recognizes only love as a boundary, gender is irrelevant. Whatever is right for you IS right for you.

wicky668
Posted

Thank You all for your wonderful comments I have been struggling with this for awhile. When i talk to my sister she says because i find guys cute I can't be lesbian, but in my heart I know that I will only be happy with women. Today I finally feel like I can finally say out loud that I am 100% lesbian and finally happy.

David_Kirkpatrick_61460
Posted

Cheers, Wictoria! Much happiness to you! David

Posted

All power to you Wictoria. Trust in yourself. The important thing is that you are a good person, that's all that really matters.

gstanescu84
Posted

More power to you Wictoria. In my books Sexual Orientation is NOT who u have sex with, nvm who you are attracted to sexually. Its all about who would you like to spend the rest of your life with. For me, Am gay, never had sex with a women, never will, but I love men with all my heart. Enjoyed every moment of it.

Posted

Who classified you? The only person who has the right and the authority to classify you (if such a thing is possible or even necessary) is you, yourself. The important thing is to be honest to yourself. What ever other people think or say about you is their opinion, which can be valuable or interesting but never a definitive judgment about you.

Of course you can compare yourself with other people and have things in common with them. A lot of this is fashion, or socially acceptable behaviour and does not necessarily have anything to do with how you feel or think about yourself when you are truely honest about your own feelings.

Leslie_Lewis_52026
Posted

Bi-sexuality, being gay or lesbian is something that one has to accept for themself and in order to be able to get on with their lives they have to be happy and sure within themselves.

Once you are SURE of what you are happy with and have accepted it this should never in any way cause anybody else to be alarmed, surprised (other than perhaps an intial natural surprise when they are told or find out for the first time etc). This is something you must work out for yourself only, without the need for comparing with other people's opinions. You can always speak to a gay coucellor at a gay venue.

It certainly doesn't tie you to any prefixed obligation to be one way or another. It is like me being Jewish and going into a church or a mosque. I can go in to visit and not be converted.

Your T R U E friends will accept you for whatever you want to be and will accept you for whatever you are. Finding out or coming to terms with your sexuality can happen at any age or at any time after puberty (sometimes before) so never be ashamed of finding out or coming to terms with yourself a little bit later in in yor life.

As I have said so many times on discussion and advice spots before the main theme here is to be honest if ever confronted with the situation. Above all be honest with YOURSELF. There is no need to make any form of public announcements about it. No need for publicity or placards etc about it.

There is no reason why you can't attend gay venues and clubs - I have met plenty of people in my time gay, bi or straight who have gone to gay clubs as one time visitors - sometimes visiting the scenes frequently. The golden rule in short is honesty. NEVER DENY ANYTHING IT IF ASKED ABOUT IT. I used to meet people who loved going to gay venues just because they loved being in or with gay company but still stayed sexually the same as they always were. Start going out and enjoying yourself a bit more and you will find that everything else in time will start falling into place.

Karen_Wright
Posted

I agree with Lesilie, and besides like everyone says its all up to you as to wether you are a lesbian or bi is totally up to you no one can say which one you are.