Play the "make love to me" game - Lesbian Ladies

Posted

Story time
Let's play a game I know you girls can write what you fantasise.
Let me be your fantasy
Be as naughty as you like
I want you to tell me how you would make love to me

I'm waiting right here on my bed naked for you.
Come get me

DEE_TORRES
Posted

wwwwwwwwooooooooooo ok babe i be there but you have to be...... for me ok love!!!

Karen_Wright
Posted

wwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwooooooooooooooooooooooowwwwwwwwwwwwww girl i'll be there for sure. Dam I could use a good piece. Ok Love girl.

(((((((((((((((((((((((HUGS))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

KarenXOXOXOXO

Posted

Carol, think you already know one of my fantasies

Posted

My kinky fant. is kidnapping someone (With their permission! It could only be a game) then taking them to some secluded area, tying their wrists, feet and torso to a bed with rough rope so it dug into their skin. Obviously they'd have to be gagged and blindfolded as well. Then I'd run a knife over a metal table so they could hear the sound of it before making sharp shallow cuts over them :3 preferably I'd have a partner to be there so I could force my prisoner to perform sexual humiliation in front of them. And of course my partner would move our new slut into different positions so we could whip them and break even more of their skin ^_^ Yeh, I have a sadist side occasionally O.o

Posted

But my sadist side comes out more with guys. With most girls I've been with, I just like holding them and having soft, slow, passionate sex in the candle light :$ ^_^