Indiana_Dolly

New Year Resolutions! - Your WRITES

Indiana_Dolly
Posted

Hello People,

2013 hasn't been a good start for me, but I do have hopes to make it be better. I did, however, come up w/ a short list of Resolutions to be accomplished throughout the year. They are as follows:

1- Graduate from University & Join the Marine Corps
2- Ask my ex-girlfriend to forgive me, so we can start a fresh New Year together
3- Finish writing & publish my Memoir by November/December of this year
4- Getting in for the Women's National Soccer Team
5- Recovering from Malaria I had for the last 7 days (and counting)

I don't know about the rest of you guys, but it would nice to share what you would expect out of 2013. Thanks.

-Indie-

Posted

Indiana I pray you will get better and that you are getting better from your bout with Malaria. I was in the Army at one time, believe me from personal experience, it's tough being Gay and in the military. Feeling like you need to hide your true feelings. Good luck in getting your Memoirs written and published this year, and I wish you all the best in getting your girlfriend to forgive you.

All the Best, Mark

Posted

I would like to say on here that I came across two publishing houses that serve to the LGBT whereas few of the larger publishing houses don't. One is called Regent Media and the second one is LPI media. I hope this helps everyone here.

Indiana_Dolly
Posted

Hey Mark,

Thanks a lot for the kind words, and the information of the publising houses. I will definitely look them up and contact them. By the way, how has 2013 been for you so far?

-Indie-