Chud

It looks strange... - Gay Guys! <3

Posted

I know it's only the first day of the New Year - but I've been looking at the number '2013' on my Laptop calender and it looks weird, it's as if something's tryna tell me something about the year - as if something huge is going to happen, I don't know, I know that when we went into 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012 or any other year it didn't give me this sort of vibe, it could be down to the fact that I didn't think 2013 will ever come along because mankind was supposed to become extinct in 2012
This feeling is really strange, I don't know why I feel like this, but I highly doubt I feel like this just because it's a new thing, odd I know but hey just thought I'd share it with everyone!

Keith_Imeson
Posted

maybe your under wear is to tight that happens to me some times

Timothy_Brown
Posted

@ Keith lol

Keith_Imeson
Posted

hi Tim how was your christmas and new year do anything exciting

Posted

Not finding that at all funny tbh

Timothy_Brown
Posted

I am sorry, Richard! I understood what you wrote. I just found Keith's comment funny not really thinking that you might take it as being at your expense... I hope that you will forgive me for that!

Keith_Imeson
Posted

sorry didn,t mean to hurt anybodys feelings a little humor thats all

Posted

It could also be that 2013 is the first year since 1987 that all four digits in the year are differrent. No repeating digits like in 2012 with 2 #2's.

Posted

Tues., Jan 1st/13. 18:40 Hrs. M.S.T.
Hi Group,
Good Thing I DON"T buy into All This Krap that 13 is Unlucky. If Its a Year, a Day or Anything Else, Its Still That Day, Year or What Ever. 13 is Reality, Get Used to It.
Say What You Like, But Its All Bull, but at Least I"ll Say So Because Its Not Things
I'll buy Into etc.
Tnx.,
Operator.

Cecil_Hoover
Posted

Everyone has theory about 13, some people are bothered by it and others aren't.

Marcos_Aguirre
Posted

Odd reaction, but Greg has the most solid theory on why this might be, unless 13 is something you find unlucky. It's the only time it will occur this century, and for almost all of us, in our lifetime

Timothy_Brown
Posted

I like Gregg's response too. It makes sense. 2013 does look a little weird...

Dave_Mack
Posted

Notice that all 4 of the numbers, tho not in order are there... 0-1-2-3. Maybe that's why it looks strange,. I was thinking about 13 being the UNLUCKY # but in most cases for me 13 has been lucky or neutral meaning just another number. And yes it is true most likely NONE of us will be alive the next time it is the 13th year... as it would be 2113... and THAT looks odd...
Have to tell you it got some getting used to when we no longer had 19 as the start of the year. Having been born in 1952 I was accustomed to it. When we hit 2000 it was odd to the eye.
Oh and fyi the real millenium was 2001 not 2000. 2000 was the LAST year of the 20th century. Remember there is no year "0" making year 100 the last year of the first century etc...

Oh lest I forget HAPPY NEW YEAR all...

Posted

Well with me, The Number 13, Erm, anyone got a 13 Incher, that's my only interest in 13.