Kk_Bates

young gays - The Gay Christian Network

Kk_Bates
Posted

I'm young so , I would like to know . . . Why is it harder for younger gays to find themselves in the right crowd as of who they hangout with , Meeting other gays (relationships wise) , And wondering why you have this feeling for the same sex . . Basically knowing if you're truly gay or not . (:

Posted

Wow! Loaded question. Slow down and take on one thing at a time. First of all worry less about finding the right crowd,and more about being yourself. Being yourself includes being gay,but not all of who you are as a person. Don't wonder why your gay, as much as enjoying life Meet people who accept you, and enjoy spending time with you. The rest will fall into place.

Posted

PS: Relationships are about finding another person in the crowd,not the whole crowd.

Kk_Bates
Posted

Thank you so much ! &Another thing , how do you go about dealing with religious views from others as well as yourself ?

Posted

I can't say it didn't cause me problems,but I finally realized we are all sinners in God's eyes.It's only humans who judge us for who we are. God loves us all!! Who we are also isn't about being gay,being gay is a part of who we are as humans. When others judge us THEY are missing out on our friendship,caring,talents and companionship.