Marcos_Aguirre

Bilingual in Durango Mexico - Gay Guys! <3

Marcos_Aguirre
Posted

Well guys I'm 43 from Durango Mexico, bilingual, and I'm bearish or we'll say hairy, masculine and versatile. My preference is 18-25yo smooth but masculine guys.

I hope to follow many of your posts, but I hope this can be one more resource for online and in person relationships. I really like the owner's PG 13 concept, outside of that is when things get ugly.

Oigan en caso que hay unos miembros en la area de Durango que queiren conocerme, seria muy agradable.

Michael_Wolfe
Posted

Marcos all we ask here in the group is if you speak another language is please tell us what you say...Thank you

Marcos_Aguirre
Posted

That is no problem Michael. Really you can see that I already recognize that this is a group normally attended by those who speak English, and for that reason I did not post in Spanish, except at the bottom, which was a request that any members from Durango where I live add me...One t hing I have come to realize, too, is that if a post is not in a language you speak, it is not for you lol

Michael_Wolfe
Posted

We have had this discussion before(not me and you) but others in the group have ask the same thing and everyone has aggree to do just that...if they speak the language they are use to then they will also tell everyone what they said and that is all I ask of anyone...