George_Lavoie

start the new year out right - Gay Guys! <3

George_Lavoie
Posted

i live in orlando florida USA iam 45 looking to start the new year right looking for my first gay partner to hook up. is it normal to become or want a gay life style after 45ys of age ????

Posted

Hello George, as we get older I think we all want to find that someone special to share our lives with. Hope that you will find your soulmate in 2013. Happy New Year from Montreal

John_Riedeman
Posted

hey george, i agress with mario. it's very normal to wants to find your partner/soulmate at any age after coming out. many gay guys are also looking for someone special to share their lives with. you'll find him, or more likely, he'll find you.

Posted

There's no such thing as "normal". What we all have to do it what is right for ourselves when we feel it is the right time. I was out when I was a teenager. But I understand that things are different for different people. Everyone has a right to be happy, no matter where they are in life and what age they are.

Posted

Hi George, This sounds like my path too. I am bi. I was married for twenty-one years. My wife died two years ago. I am 55 now and looking for a guy to be my new life partner now. It feels more natural now. I just prefer to be with guys now instead of with ladies. So in my book, this is normal....or the new normal.

Michael_Wolfe
Posted

i hope that but iam in iraq

16 hours ago by Ammpy Sona