Indiana_Dolly

You Changed My Life Forever! - Your WRITES

Indiana_Dolly
Posted

From the 1st day I met you, I knew you were the only one that would change my life forever - and you did, with such a positive, powerful, and peaceful vibration. You make me wake everyday with your name being the first thing my heart beats to, and with you being the first person that wakes me up in the morning, saying: 'I Love You'. You came to my life as a heartbeat, but leaving me with such a big kill - I REALLY NEED YOU BACK. Please, love. I wrote you 15 short poems asking for your forgiveness, begging for you to come back, and pleading for my innocence. Where'd you go, baby? I miss you, so. Seems like it's been forever, that you've been gone. Please come back home (in my heart), love. I need you by my side every time I take a breath, my heart beats for you every time I think of you, and I am deep groundedly in love with you. Please don't take that away from me, at least just forgive me and let's move on. I'm in so much pain to have you back, and in so much of a depression thinking I'm ever not going to get you back. I will do ANYTHING, just about ANYTHING to have you back - but PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE; I really need you, love. I will die, but don't ever leave me. I'm so so so sorry about everything, and I sincerely apologize. Forgive me? Give me one more chance to prove my deep love for you. Baby, please. I know you love me, and you'll give another chance. I beg of you, love. Please, please, please.

Kneeling down with both knees on the ground, and tears are rushing through my eyes & heavily flowing my face - I ask you once again: 'Will you be my girlfriend?' Please baby, please. I don't know what I'll do without you in life. Right now, I'm a dark gray sky with no hopes of a shining sun; I'm bleeding heart with no guarantee of a fix; I'm a punctured lung with no chance of breathing in your fresh fraguanced air.

I'll definitely wait your verdict. I just want you to know that, I've always loved you and I'll ALWAYS LOVE YOU - ONLY YOU.

-Indie-

Posted

thats some begging letter huni, i have seen some, and using the words to express ill health, and you being a lesbian, from the cameroon in africa, where there is anti-lgbt feeling in that country, dont know huni, you could be fake, another scammer this site gets a lot from africa and russia, trying to scam the nice folks here.

Indiana_Dolly
Posted

Hey,

Thanks for the comment. Just to make sure the message gets through, I do agree that I have roots taking me back to Africa, but at least I am not that cheap to sell myself for an empty joke. No offence intended, but it's true. I have been a victim myself of scammers and imposters, but I learnt from the mistakes, and moved on. When you really love someone Ailean, it shows. It really does. I don't know if you noticed, but it's more of an 'Apology' letter. Hope you understand. Thanks.

-Indie-

Posted

thats fine huni, as for friends i have some in Afrika, most are fighting LGBT rights with Amnesty International, as that seems to be the only official human rights group that can operate in hostile places.
And yes huni, love hurts, and one has to move on, not much good going back, at the end of the day forgive but never forget.
All the best for 2013 -Indie-

Indiana_Dolly
Posted

Hey Ailean,

Thanks for understanding. It happens. First time relationships usually hurt the most, but once you get past the pain, the memories, and the time spent on it; you get such an experience that helps you move on and heals you. With time, of course. Any such thing happened to you before?

Well, hope you have a great year to come filled with happiness, love, and success. God Bless.

-Indie-

Tristram_Goncalves
Posted

That was a beautiful protestation of love and the need for forgiveness.

Indiana_Dolly
Posted

Hey,

Thanks. Hope it comes true at some point of time.

-Indie-