Przemek_Grey

Hi guys ! - Gay Guys! <3

Przemek_Grey
Posted

What do you all think about friendship between gay man and straight man?

Posted

All of my friends at Str8, and totally not gay or curious. In this small town it's hard to meet gay, curious, bisexual guys.

Yeremiah_Hardt
Posted

I think it.is.good, hold on to it.

Tristram_Goncalves
Posted

Dzien dobry, jak sie pan miewa? Mowie tylko troche po polsku. Nazywamn sie Tristram, milo mi panstwa poznac. I think it can work as long as there is no sexual tension or attraction between the two men.

Posted

Friendship is everything, don't lose it. I've got a str8 'son' who is 38 years younger than me. It's a beautiful relationship that works. I know his views and we just don't go anywhere near sexual stuff. It is too precious a relationship to lose and it's really great.

Posted

Regarding my str8 'son' I might just add that it's a spiritual connection and although he is a very warm person who will get married next year and we use words that might be used by lovers, it is not that. We keep the sexual element right out of it. If I need sex, I can do something about it myself.

Timothy_Brown
Posted

Most of my friends are straight. I think they work out very well. There is no sexual tension there that is often present between gay men?

Posted

Here in London I put on gigs and DJ places (indie and retro music). I've played records at the Retro Bar (a gay place) once but otherwise it's just general venues. And no one cares whether I am gay or straight. The majority of my friends are straight. Good people are good people, that's all there is to it.
There are one or two who are a bit... maybe bisexual but who haven't explored the gay side... And there are some who like to flirt a lot, and don't mind flirting with guys as well as girls. But the rules are known. Everyone gets on fine. Sexuality is irrelevant.

Posted

Wed., Dec 26th, 12, 17:25 Hrs. M.S.T. Hi Group, I have Straight Associates as Friends. Also Have Gay Associates as Well. Friends/Associates are Those You Hold Onto. I May Have to Keep My Gaydar on all the Time but It at Least Protects Me, etc. I Have One Straight Associate Who is "Gay Positive" So Its Those I Value as Good Friends Worth Having> Tnx., Operator.

Posted

All of my straight friends and 'associates' are 'gay positive'. If they're not then they can fuck off.

Posted

Good for You PJ, I love ur Stuff, very nice. That's the way i am as well.

Tristram_Goncalves
Posted

You worried me for a minute Richard. In the Italian neighborhood I grew up in upj stood for UpJ'yours. Canada was also referred to as the UppaUS.

Heebie999
Posted

Most of my friends are straight. If they aren't "gay friendly", however, then they're not my friends. I won't hide who i am, or pretend I'm something I'm not, to retain friends, or even to keep in touch with family. If they're not supportive, then I have no interested in knowing them.

Jose_Fernandes-Dias
Posted

most of my friends are straight, but gay friendly. I don't appreciate gay ghetto and people that only talks about fucking, dicks and butts.
I'm gay among other things...

Posted

I Fixed it up Tristram, LOL.

Tristram_Goncalves
Posted

Sexy and with a good sense of humor! You're ok!

Tommy_Storey
Posted

Aye, all the people who i know are all Str8
And don`t take to kindly to Gay People at all
in any way shape or form.

In there eye`s i am one of them, Str8.

I have no trouble in mixing with any of them
at at all. .............. lol

Posted

You live in London and your straight friends don't like gays? It's not too difficult in the big city to make new friends, despite what other people say about the anonymity of London.

Tommy_Storey
Posted

I am a X Londoner, who is now Liviing
in West Yorkshire .......... Miner`s Country .............

I was brought up in Stratford East London. ( E.15 ) ......

Posted

I have a few str8 male friends ther verry gay friendly and are comfortable being in a gay environment. From experience being married and having a family the macho men married to my wife's friends that did the most talking against gays ended up to being Bi. One thing that's stange being friends with a straight guy is that being gay you have to be more carefull when your fooling around than 2 straight guys are. Ex: A straight guy can grab his friend's ass while joking around but you would not dare do it

Marcos_Aguirre
Posted

I thought this was to be a respectful page but many are showing themselves to be vulgar potty mouths. So if the owner is sincere about his standards, he will enforce them...

That being said, I came from a community in the Bible belt, and surprisingly it had a full resort for the LGBT community with clubs, restaurants, and pools. Straight friends and family of my partner often came. Alot has to do with their level of acceptance and willingness to be supportive, and that transfers in to all aspects of friendship. BTW there are FAR less totally non curious straight guys than claim to be. Sure, we need to respect their limits. but many often show some interest later.

Tristram_Goncalves
Posted

Must you windge and whine about everything?

Marcos_Aguirre
Posted

I only have to object to the rude crude dudes who have no shame. If you actually read what I write, you will see I respond to the topics as well, in fact 2x more what i said was about the topic than my complaint against rude guys like YOU who don't want to show their education, as the saying is here in Mexico.

Marcos_Aguirre
Posted

BTW windge is not a word

Posted

I don't believe in the concept of "vulgarity". And swearing? They're just words, people. And if you're offended by words when you live in the "Bible belt" amongst people who would happily tied us to the back of their pick up and drag us down the street until we're dead then you need to get your priorities straight.