Tell me - Lesbian Ladies

Posted

I have a question for you girls I've started going through the members in this group deleting the men in here.
Should I delete all those with no picture on their profile?
This group is for women only and I want you to feel happy and safe to write what you feel so let me know.
You can message me too on this one I just want to run this group the way you girls want me to.
Thanks Carol

Latha_Ramamurthy
Posted

yes it is only for woman

Gina_Nunez
Posted

YES DELETE THEM ALL , THIS IS FOR LESBIANS ONLY JUST DO IT. PICTURES OR NOT...

DEE_TORRES
Posted

yes please i like woman not mens ths babe love you!!

Karen_Wright
Posted

Ya you should delete them if they have no picture and all the men too. Thanks babe

(((((((((((((((((HUGS))))))))))))))))))))

Karen XOXOXOXO

Posted

I have decided to delete all those who don't have a picture on their profile and/or have inactive accounts. So please ladies add your picture to your profile if you want to stay in this group. I would rather have a safer group then one with a large numbers.

Debbie_Dibble
Posted

Delete,Delete,Delete,Delete,Delete

How inactive: I have a written letter of excuse! Please excuse Debbie from group this month due to storms, lack of electricity and/or lack of signal. Please do not delete her for a temporary lack of participation.......lol!

Carol Rocks!!!!!!!!!!

((((((((((SmooshyHugs))))))))))

Posted

lol I'd never delete you Debbie but I have noticed their are women with no profile pic in here and they joined when this group was only for lesbians ages 18-25 and now it's for all women any age. These profiles haven't been active enough to even put a picture up.
So I think it's easy enough to join up again if I delete someone that wants to be in here.
There are over 3 thousand people in this group that's 195 pages to go through but I think it's worth the tidy up. Then when guys try to join I can find them and delete them a lot quicker.

Kimichi
Posted

ya i think you should delete them because if they dont have a picture then how will you no how they look and its all about safty

DEE_TORRES
Posted

YES safty is #1111111111111111111111111111111 beeeee safe!!!!!

Latha_Ramamurthy
Posted

how

Kirsten_Shah
Posted

You've done a good job, Carol! Hugs!