Jillian_Anka

words to my lover - Your WRITES

Posted

Your soft skin warming my shell, embracing me until inside I was as fluid as thought. we wrote letters to one another on pieces of sex; you sunk your fingers into my bare back as I carefully touched you with word after word after word. I could write you again, a million times...upon air and waterfall, so it would all disappear before the claws of humanity tainted it. I have more letters I never got to pen - spun out with ink dipped in the jar of nimbus and stardust, bare and pure. I have no punctuation, no beginning, no end and I have had fleeting ideas that you were the climax of me and I of you. I want you to be the poem for centuries, one I write beyond conflict and presence. just you - made of your honey and passion and dove-white sincerity; unclassified and falling down the drain through the sick mess of existence into free-formed taste, taste beyond tongue and reaction, taste born outside of chemical. your bath of a body, your cleansing feel, the way you sift out the dirt and muck, the way your touch purifies like a spigot of tender singing. bottled sunlight. packaged seraph. the suture, my ointment. touching me like scabs over an open wound...throwing me across the outer rim of the funnel telling me to drain completely all that is, was and ever will be horrifying. I put my ear to your belly and hear the trumpets of birth as poetry and purity swell in you and seep into my body, beyond my clavicle, into the marrow of my ribs.

Posted

What can I say to that? I have no words.

Posted

Grrr how can I ever be mad at you?
I just worry about you
I want you to be safe.
So I fuss over you and I don't mean to nag you.
I love you if you don't know by now you'll never know lol
And you're a brat :P

Posted

How's your head?
Need someone to cuddle now?
I'm here waiting