question love - Love and Romance

Me****

Posted

so here is my thought tat there is no one out there who would understand me but at the same time i want to be with someone who is loving andd caring.Ever since i got sick 2 yrs ago no one has come near me because i was scared but now i am not so what do i do i want more friends and a partner any suggestions?
i live in brisbane and i am looking for friends more so anyone know someone?

Posted

thanks i will.You see i suffer from schizophrenia and a major depression and anxiety and i find it hard to find friends who understand and i would love to hear what everyone has to say because i am looking to meet up with some ladies who will be my friend and share things with me and go to the movies with me or have a girls night in so i am hoping i get some response.......
thanks hugs mel

Posted

join my array of friends.uv got me the chronic depressive, anxiety attack, paraniod leader, the mutli personality, paranoid schizo gabe & about a 1/2 dozen grls who liv n a fairyland all their own
i totally inderstand where ur coming from babe & mariannes right, jst stay online w us & ul make tons of friends

Posted

at least you are open about talking about your problems.you are fine here and your are so ahead of so many ppl . Just be one of the rest of the gang and talk about the everything under the sun

Posted

Yes, feel free to talk here, you are loved, not judged, wer all have stories to tell and we listen and we care

Posted

Hey Melissa....are you doing ok with the floods down there?? hey if i lived in Brisvegas I would hang out with you no problem....I have depression and anxiety and my brother suffers from bipolar so i know exactly what you are going through ok,,,,but yes we are all here so feel free to talk....i don't bite and neither do any of the girls here we are all one big happy box of lesbians HAHAAH

Posted

We however will bite if you ask us too, we're very open sexually! LOL! I also suffer from depression and any friends that cannot stick with you are not your true friends

Posted

a happy box of lesbians lol never heard it put that way; i like it

Posted

ELLO MELISSA XD I'LL E FRENS WITH ANYONE IF THEY ARE NICE HAHA

Posted

you will find someone who will accept you for just you. dont let what other's say and do tear you down. keep your head up and keep beliving that you will find someone.