New writers wanted for the Gays.com Blog! - Your WRITES

Posted

Hello everyone!

I've just joined this group and happy to see it's so ACTIVE and that loads of Gays.comers are interested in writing!

If you didn't already know, I work on the Gays.com Blog (www.gays.com/blog) and am always on the look-out for new contributors (actually, some of you have already written for us!).

So what better place to ask for new writers than here!? Thanks to Tara for the suggestion!

We can include all sorts of posts on the Blog; personal stories, opinion pieces, relationship talk, fiction, advice, interviews with the LGBT community, coming out stories, member profiles, comments about stories in the news... you get the idea! The best thing to do is take a look and see what we've published so far.

We have hundreds of people reading it every week so it's a great way to publish your work and have it read. I always promote new Blog posts through the Gays.com Facebook and Twitter pages, too.

If you have an idea for a post, please drop me a message here on Gays or mail me at blog@gays.com first off! I edit all posts and upload them using WordPress.

Looking forward to reading some of you soon!
Have a great Xmas and New Year!
x

Posted

thanks calvin