love whats that? - Looking for LOVE!!!

Posted

well it has now been 36 hours and no word from him so It does not mean I don't love him and I went back to my original last name and I am a bottom only.

Posted

John are you saying you meet someone on here but have not talk to them in 36 hrs. I have meet a few people on here talk for a couple days but then nothing ..That don't mean that they don't want to talk they might have been on..Wait it still might come true..

Bob_Margerison
Posted

John, Sometimes communications get crossed too... Send him an E-mail and make sure he know's that you are truy interested. He also may be tied up with work or other issues so don't panic so quickly. There could be lots of reasons, unfortuntly one of those could be that he is not interested. Send the E-mail then give him a week or so~ Bob

Posted

I gave him 2 weeks and then I moved on and found someone really interested in me.I am happy once again.

Bob_Margerison
Posted

I'm really happy for you! Good luck to both of you. ~ Bob

Thovi_Villaluna
Posted

hi john....im good..how about you john??

• 3 weeks later...
Posted

glad you are happy now john and too be honist i would of done what you did becouse at the end of the day if he likes you that mutch he would of put a fight up for you so its his loss not yours hope you and your new lover stay happy together lol good luck