Amy_Alexander-Madigane

happiness - Get HAPPY

Amy_Alexander-Madigane
Posted

have you ever been so happy that you just can't stop smiling,that the irritations of the day that used to drive you mad now don't seam so bad,that sometimes you look in the mirror and think "snap out of it girl your acting soppy" but you just can't stop
thats me at the moment and wishing everybody in this festive season all the joy and happiness that i'm feeling
and if your feeling a bit down close your eyes and imagine a big comforting hug from me xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Tristram_Goncalves
Posted

Did you just have really good sex? that's the onliest way I walk around with a goofy ass smile on my face. Eyes twinkling and an aura like La Gioconda (Mona Lisa).

Danielle_Payne
Posted

sicuramente dire grande sesso tristram
grinning like an idiot for days on end, i can relate amy

Tristram_Goncalves
Posted

Danielle, you are too cute!

Posted

Awww, that's so nice Amy! I go through ups and downs but am also feeling a bit super happy at the moment also Let's hope it lasts a while :P

Posted

I hope you don't snap out of it Amy
Love being in love it's the best feeling there is.
Tristram you're a naughty boy lol but I like you
Danielle has her sexy lover home for Christmas and is loving opening her presents hehe.
I'm glad you're feeling happy too Calvin think happy thoughts and stay happy.

I know Christmas isn't always a happy time for many but try a little harder to make an effort and you'll see it's worth it. Make a Christmas wish just for yourself to happy a happy new year

Debbie_Dibble
Posted

Oh my goodness! I have been walking around like that for well over a month and you should hear my peals of giggles or almost constant constant outbursts of laughter. It's not just the being in love that makes it all so grand, it's finally being with the right person.

@tristram: no sex involved here yet and I have hugged her only once way back in Feb.

@amy & sarah: ((((((((JustSoHappyForYouSquishes))))))))

@carol: sharing ((((((HugsOfAnticipation))))))

Tristram_Goncalves
Posted

Debbie, what's the keepback? Snog her and snag her, or him, just snag 'em!

Debbie_Dibble
Posted

Trust me Tristram, there will be TONS of snag'in going on!

Tristram_Goncalves
Posted

That's my friendly Debbie!