Amanda_Leigh_Canterbury

any other poly peeps? - Bi Bi Bi Women

Posted

ok so if your wondering yes i had the 3sun it was great! secong if u dont know what poly is
Polyamory is the practice, desire, or acceptance of having more than one intimate relationship at a time with the knowledge and consent of everyone involved.

so my question is are any of you ploy cuz finding a girl that wants to be in a relationship with a couple is much harder then it first seemed.

Candy_Davis
Posted

Well, I'm married. And my husband lets me have a girlfriend if I want. I haven't had one since we have gotten married. But I did when we were dating. I have been looking for a girl to spend time with. But like you said it is hard to find one I guess. It is nice to be able to have a girl to go to when I need it

Posted

yes it is much harder then i first thought it would be esp one that wants to date a couple in ot age range we were in a poly group but theres was no one even close to my age the youngest not countig matt and me were in there 30's

Posted

Why is it that all the poly people are in America! >.< I'm across the pond in England and I'm poly Currently single -.- I don't do polycules though If I'm in a relationship, we all have o be romantically involved. When I tried dating a married woman, her husband was friendly to me, but it just got really awkward, which led to our break up. So now, in a relationship, everyone has to be with each other SO if you find any couples or poly people in England, send them my way! :P

Posted

ok if i do i will. well we just want a gf so it wont be like taht btu its findiing on tahts hard u find the one sin the us send them my way lol