Gina_Nunez

old school lesbians - Lesbian Ladies

Gina_Nunez
Posted

are there any old school lesbians here. it will be nice to meet some one from the 70's. some one that likes to listen to oldies, and just talk about good old day. but i will talk to anyone really i just will like to bring back good memories.

Posted

I hear you loud and clear. I like to listen to the oldies station on the radio. Yep.That is where the real music had the beat!Graduated in 1975.We need to talk now. This is a whole different world out here now. Let's talk!

Gina_Nunez
Posted

hello terri and how are you yea wher are the old shool lesbians, wher did they go...we have so much to talk about, the music was the best right? good romantic music, i remember i use to hang out on fridaysm from 12 midnite going clubing to 6 am and then go straight to the beach of course after breakfast in the nearest restaurant, and let me tell you i had one of the most beautifull woman oh yeaaa i had my fun.. that was in new york city, i missed those days , i still love to dance oh yeaa but i am not in the city i am in olen a small town no gay clubs and is very sad, but is ok if i want to dance i can always go to buffalo. any way about you talk to me.

Posted

I was involved in music when I was in school. I was going to major in brass music. Had 4 brass instruments down, sat first seat for two of ttwo a and took all the college prep courses I needed to get in and had the SAT's to match. Yea, I was doing alright. Except my for my Dad,he wasn't going to help me. He made the money to throw me out of getting help and I had to practice 6 hours a day. But still love the music. I carry a tune in my head every where I go.I love the to watch the bands. I feel it pull me. Dancing with a woman only enhances the music.She is a muse. I love to watch women move to music too.So sensual. Yes. I do love women!

Mandy_McLeod
Posted

*fan of old school lesbians*

Gina_Nunez
Posted

well i just got your messege and as matter of fact i am loking at this oldies program from buffalo and the music from the 70's all the old bands are playing. like always and 4 ever...shaft..you got to be a special lady..shining star,patty labelle waooo i just love this program.

Jodie_Hendricks
Posted

Hello Gina,
I was beginning to think I was the only one left of the old school lesbians of the 70's I love the disco era, I grew up listening to oldies and country. I remember watching american Bandstand then steel peer after that. What memories they were the good old days. I downloaded Clint Holmes's Playground In my Mind, I love that song. I loved to watch the Midnight Special with Wolfman Jack