Vlad_Biaggi

Homeless in the New England Area? - Gay Guys! <3

Posted

Hi there, My husband and I want to make the Holiday Season some how happy and Safe for any Gay youth that are Homeless in the New England Area. We are in New Hampshire and we want to share X-Mas with some unfortunate youth that might be Homeless and that have no place to go for the Holidays. Not to mention to get out of the cold. Please contact me directly to my e mail if you are interested. We don't have much but we have enough to share!

jbiaggi@hotmail.com

Thank you all and Merry Christmas!

Posted

This is such a nice thing to do, but may I just say if someone is homeless then I highly doubt they'd have access to the internet so probably not be able to see this, but still it is such a nice and sweet thought and you seem like a very generous person who has a very lovely heart

Posted

I know Richard, I understand your point but, Here in the USA Homeless can go to Public Libraries and use the Computers and sometimes some Homeless have friends that brought them for a day to their homes and they are able to use their friend's computers.

Posted

I just can't deal with the fact that in this season while everybody is happy and spending money like crazy, there are kids living in the streets, suffering and seems like nobody cares just because they are gay or simply because they think that it is not their problem. People deserve the best of life regardless of their sexual preferences. We are all humans and we all deserve love and care.

Posted

That's what Xmass is all about (sharing) you may include sharing it with a young guy who was rejected by his family for being gay and that is probably broken hearted and feeling alone at this time of the year

Posted

That is the whole idea Mario!!! It doesn't have to be necessarily a Homeless and also doesn't have to be only one person. I think I can accommodate up to 6.

Johnny_Morgan
Posted

Such a lovely couple and an equally lovely gesture! X

Posted

Yep I Agree, Well done

Posted

The world would be a much better place if there were more people like you. Merry Chrismass to you both