How long can someone really stay single?? - Gay Guys! <3

Posted

Okay, so I have been single for two years, almost three now and I feel like I am running out out of patience with gay men. It seems like now a days most men are sluts that are controlled by sex. Now this could be for the older generations as well but I am noticing that it's mostly the younger gay men, can't keep their clothes on and it really pisses me off to see gay guys who are just nasty little whores, and it seems to me also that most men when they are in a relationship, they cheat and think nothing of it.. I know I'm jumping around but I have been in TWO very abusive relationships, and I mean in EVERY ASPECT YOU CAN THINK OF! I just feel like I am at the point I should give up completely on searching and stay solo. Any one who wants to make a comment, can..

Tristram_Goncalves
Posted

Be alone is no picnic. Where are these sluts you talk about, that can't keep their clothes on. Altho I have had relationships where we do it before we get totally barracks naked. I hate cheaters, don't ask for exclusivity if you have no intention of being faithful. We have all been burned by bad relationships, some men are just shitheads. The problem with staying solo is that masturbation gets really old, really fast, but so does being used and abused.

I don't think that there is a magic solution, unless you could build a life size, anatomically correct Ken doll, or GI Joe that you can program for fidelity, kindness and true love. And where would I fins these nasty, little whores?

Posted

It had been this way since the dawn of time.

Posted

Thank you for your words of wisdom, these sluts I talk about are all over the internet.. I mean don't get me wrong I do have my times but I'm faithful whne in a relationship , I just am so tired of putting my all in and getting my ass handed to me in the end for no reason at all, or at least nothing I have done wrong..

Tiggerdean
Posted

You'll have to weed through some douche bags to find a decent man. It's kind of a numbers game. Don't give up but try to be happy with yourself and if love comes along then go for it. These sluts probably don't see themselves as you see them. Yes they are possibly living superficial irresponsible lives but if you recognize those characteristics in some one avoid them.
Good luck)

boymhelnard
Posted

As long as you are happy with all the people that surrounds you.....you can stay single for an infinite number of years.......

Xaba_Nxumalo
Posted

mmm, this is a difficult question to answer. Almost philosophical. On one hand you might be genuine about the relationship and someone just messes it up for you. On the other hand, you are in control of who you get into a relationship with. So it seems, you have more cards in your hand in solving this problem.

My advice is that in any relationship, take time to study the person. Prevail over your feelings and emotions when making your decisions such that logic triumphs. That way you are likely to have a relationship with someone who falls into the desired bracket. There is a flaw to this approach of-course, you might even take longer as single...

Its a tricky one but patience is a virtue I believe...

Tristram_Goncalves
Posted

Don't get me wrong, I do like sluts for a roaring round of hide the cannoli, but I have always wished for a true love. The one time I thought I had found it, I was sadly mistaken. He was good to me because I looked like the manhe loved and thought he couldn't have except with me by proxy. Timmy came out of the closet, went back to Boston for Bruce and I got the hardest kick to the curb I have ever had, and I've had a lot of practice.

Posted

I think we all r looking for a true luv. Well, some I've given u n learn to luv what God give me. At they won't leave unless cut off

Simon_George_Honour
Posted

dont worry about it i have been single for 6 years now xx

colin58
Posted

Richard simply take it one step at a time don't rush things if he's interested in u he'll let u know in this own time just enjoy being around him things will work themselves out in there own time so relax & go with the flow lead with your head (the one on your shoulders) not the head of the one elsewhere.

Posted

Well, I don't have a lot of experience myself, in fact.. I have almost none, but maybe, just maybe.. You shouldn't be looking to begin with, like just wait it out. I'm definitely not one to talk though, haha! Been single for almost 3 years as well & am not even sexually active, [Mainly because nobody wants to bang an Asian anymore. >.>] but I'm actually quite happy with that. I know being patient will pay off, I'll eventually run into someone worth my time & effort. As well as you will. ^.^

Posted

Well I Love Asians, and would Love 2 Bang every one of them, Yummmy

Tristram_Goncalves
Posted

I like to band cute guys of all descriptions. Too bad you are in CA dude.

Keith_Imeson
Posted

i never been in a relationship i,ve had lots of friends but not alot of sex and i seem to get along allright. or sure i would love to have wild crazy sex ever once in a while but you have to be happy with your self first and not have to rely on somebody else to make you happy