THAT TIME OF YEAR - The Gay Christian Network

Posted

Well, it's tht time of year and people like me have no one to spend this special time of year with. No family, no friends, and no lover. I'm not looking for anyone to feel sorry for me but what I do want is for y'all to remember that if u hve those things be happy and remember how bless you are. When you get those unwanted gifts not to bitch too much cause again my people aren't getting anything from anyone special. Come midnight on New Years Eve we won't have a party to go to or get that kiss at midnight. We may drink alone and watch the ball drop TV. So again in closing remember that if you have friends, family, and a lover count your blessings.

Simon_George_Honour
Posted

i two will be on my own this christmas and new year so i know how all those people feel cheers simon xx

Wayne_Parker
Posted

Will be on my own also. I am sure there will be plenty on their own during this Christmas season.

Tommy_Storey
Posted

I am one of the Lucky ones .......
I now have a B/F to whom i am
spending Xmas with ......

Posted

That's great and remember to have a great time this time of year.

Tommy_Storey
Posted

Thank you Mark .............

Danny_Brown_59255
Posted

Mark,
I don't know what it's like in USA, but in UK there are opportunities to help out as a volunteer, either in gay groups, or local church's, who feed and accommodate people during the cold weather.
Whatever you do I wish you a very happy Christmas.
Danny

Posted

I got tht covered. But the LGBT center close after the party is over n I'm coming home alone