Connor_May

sexual fantasies - Gay Guys! <3

Connor_May
Posted

What are your sexual fantasies or fetishes. I'm thinking about writing some and I just need a head start. Thanks

Posted

I would have to say mine personally would have to be latino men, having sex in baby oil, and tattoos

Dennis_Mix
Posted

I would say that having two on me at once would be mine.

Alfawolf

birdsongu
Posted

men smell is tops

Tristram_Goncalves
Posted

It all depends on what kind of mood I am in, I have a lot of little kinks. Today I feel like going to a rest area and having a pretty little cocksucker take on several of us guys until he is covered in sticky sperm. And then asks me if I would like a private date with him and his dildo cuz he digs being spitroasted as well.

Michael_Wolfe
Posted

I close the other discussion about this tropic and transfer the 2 comments to here...

i like feet and socks

18 hours ago by Randy Hicks
Delete

i love sex in public

3 hours ago by Homer Bozarth

Jose_Fernandes-Dias
Posted

take off your trousers, lay on my knees, and spank your butt!

Dennis_Mix
Posted

Then will they kiss it and make better?

Alfawolf

Tommy_Storey
Posted

AYE ............. LOL XXX

Tristram_Goncalves
Posted

I always kiss it to make it better after a good spanking to a naughty boy. A nice, deep French kiss.

Posted

I've always fantasized about this beautiful modded man just.. Going at it like a wild animal, not giving me a chance to relax or anything, just keep going like it's our last day alive or something. I kinda like it when I feel like I have no way of stopping it. xD

Posted

i say in pubic is cool have doen it at work in back room when store was open

Tristram_Goncalves
Posted

Child, if I am ever in Jville I'm coming to see what you got in your backroom!

Xavier_Du
Posted

emmm...kiss in public

Tristram_Goncalves
Posted

I've done more in public than just kiss!

Tommy_Storey
Posted

Aye, i have but many year`s ago though ...............

Thongsissy
Posted

Being told by a certain family member that he wanted me to suck his c0ck and he wanted me to get down on all fours and he wanted to pound me from behind over and over again and again