Amy_Alexander-Madigane

dress shopping - Get HAPPY

Amy_Alexander-Madigane
Posted

saturday afternoon went shopping with sarah in Helsinki and we somehow ended up in a bridal shop and a surreal discussion about who would wear a wedding dress if we got married in a church,we decided it would look silly if we both wore a wedding dress and a confused shop assistant agreed but it raised the question what would the other 1 wear,we agreed to avoid the lesbian cliche of wearing a man type suit but couldn't think of what to wear,i forsee many chats and window shopping trips ahead lol
luckily theres no wedding in the foreseeable future at the mo just trying to arrange to live in the same country lol

Sarah_Alexander-Madigane
Posted

you don't escape that easily miss amy madigane one day i'm dragging you down the aisle xxxxxxxxx and another thought do you become amy alexander or do i become sarah madigane or do we both become alexander-madigane so many decisions lmao altho i do agree living in the same country first might be an idea

Debbie_Dibble
Posted

Well, I really don't see an issue with two beautiful women in wedding dresses, I mean, if they both don't have full wide bottoms (ok, there's an open door for someone to jump through) and long trains, why isn't that ok?

Yeah, same country, same state, same house would be awesome!

Amy_Alexander-Madigane
Posted

ok i get the hint miss debbie no more mince pies foe me lmao (worriedly looking over shoulder into mirror) oh and debbie ((((((((((((((huggggggggggg)))))))) hehe

Sarah_Alexander-Madigane
Posted

amy i think your ass is perfect but since you don't want those mince pies mmmmmmm yum yum

Debbie_Dibble
Posted

Oh hey, enjoy those mince pies! Unless you gals have a date planned, then spill the beans on that 411! Besides you both look perfect to me just the way you are! Come close you two.......

((((((((((GroupHug))))))))))

Amy_Alexander-Madigane
Posted

((((((((((group hugggggggggg))))))))))) yeahhhhhhhhh

Danielle_Payne
Posted

no fairrrrrrrrrrrr i always miss out on the hugs,

Debbie_Dibble
Posted

Me bad

((((((((((MajorSquishyHug))))))))))
xx