Anyone already make Christmas wish? :D - Get HAPPY

Posted

Actually I prefer Christmas to any of the festive season in Singapore n also (lol) Idk why I love Christmas songs. Especially those love songs. "Like All I want for Christmas is you". And also Connie Talbot's Christmas album makes the Christmas filled w more peace.

Tristram_Goncalves
Posted

My favorite Christmas song is Lena Horne's Let It Snow. I put the lights on the tree but I have neither patience nor tender attention. I swear at it until it looks quite smart. Everybody who hears me laugh thinks that I am santa claus and want to sit on my lap. You wouldn't believe what some young men want for Christmas, they're nice but naughty.

Danielle_Payne
Posted

my fav xmas song is white christmas by bing crosby (love the film too) followed a close 2nd by fairy tale of new york by the pogues,my shops all trimmed up with a tree by i don't decorate my house till 12 days b4 xmas as my g/ma taught me

Posted

@Tristram : Lol .. If you are Santa Claus, I would just give you a hug lol .. But I m not going to "fight" w the rest who'd wanna sit on your lap XD lol

@Danielle : That's what I always love about Christmas (haha) I took about n hour (plus) to fix mine :') lol .. I was getting a little impatient ..