Love What"s that - Looking for LOVE!!!

Posted

Why does love hurt soo much when you really fall for someone and you know they love you but they don't let you know where or how they are it has been more than 24 hours since I heard from Jordan and I am very worried and scared he found someone else. This hurts tremendously I feel like my heart has been ripped ot of my chest and I can't stop crying so if anybody has any ideas on what I should do feel free or I feel like i will not be able to control my emotions very long .I am very hurt and I don't want to cry anymore I just wanna be loved by someone I am crying as I write this cause I fell hard for someone and I don't know what to do I wish I had someone that really cares and this may be the last time anyone sees me on here so I want to say thanks to all my friends and good luck with your lives cause I don't think I can continue on in this way it is too hard for me to deal with alone I don't want to give up but may have to on him. Like I said again I wish all of you love, joy, peace and plenty of happiness which I am not feeling right now.This is a very cruel world we live in.Why do people play with each other's emotions like that.Well thats all I have to say on that LOVE SUCKS.I don't think I will ever find my Mr. Right now I really truly do give up.Thanks guys best of luck to you all.

Posted

im sorry i hope u will feel better soon

Posted

Sorry to sound harsh my friend but it is only 24 hours maybe he cant contact you right now could it not be there are problems at his end you have to have trust in the guy it seems like you have not got much trust in him any good relationship is built on trust I think we all know what it feels like to be jilted at certain times, the last part of your message seems pretty disturbing too those sort of comments wont bring him back if he has left you it may only harm the relationship all the more Dont think about doing anything silly why cut off your nose to spite your face MOVE ON if he has gone there is always someone worse off than you having said that your Mr Right is out there somewhere so get a grip Sorry to sound so harsh My partner died 7 years ago I have come to terms with that as many other people have to do also we were together for 8 years GO AND LIVE YOUR LIFE

Jeffrey_Allan
Posted

We must be living the same loveless life. My problem is that I keep falling for guys who accept NO responsibility for their life or actions. It's as if they fail to realize I feel extremely hurt if I'm not seen as a person with emotions and *** receptors just like everyone else. I seem to fall for Sociopaths, drug addicts, ***rs and liars with no human compassion or emotion and a selfish understanding of life.-But their bodies look flawless! Where's the justice? Pure Evil. I can only pray I break the cycle and meet a nice old fashioned guy who loves and most of all respects me with morals and self respect and discipline. A firm toned body slightly on the nerdy side but get my *** pumping from their sheer sensuality. Somebody that doesn't walk the bath house floor and doesn't follow the Jenny Crack diet plan.
I'm still hurting. I shouldn't be writing this. I've just been through hell the past few months. I believe Dale and Steve (my last 2 long term failures) really caused some damage to my soul. I feel as if I may never open my door or my heart to anyone EVER again. Not going to sleep tonight either. Again.

Posted

You are definitely not alone there Jeffrey. Where do you live I may be overweight but I do have a lot of love to give the right guy when I find him.I will not be sleeping,eating or anything for a while but if interested I may reconsider cause I will give you the respect you deserve and treat you like a human being and an equal partner in life.You can e-mail me at [email protected] and my last name is Wallander not knight.

Posted

John i think you going to far, i know its not my place to say this but its only been 24 hrs and you hitting on another guy. I dont think Jordan or anyone that has congratulated you and Jordan on your new relationship will be happy to see this. Jordan didnt tell you its over yet.

Posted

Well It has now been over 48 hours now tell me not to worry and not that many people have congratulated us anyway, But thanks for the concern.

Posted

Nobody has any idea what I am going through without him nobody!!!

Posted

I agree with Tayo whole heartedly its early days yet and moping about wont help eleviate the *** and like I said in my earlier message go out live your life you will find your Mr Right but he wont come knocking on your door

Posted

Tell me that after 4more days go by cause then it will be a week of no response from him and as far as I know he could have gone back to his ex with whom he was still living with and caught him doing the deed with his new bf. He got upset about that.Does not make sense even if he was with him for 6 years and he says he never had any thing to do with him sexually in that time. Tell me how that sounds and then tell me I should wait for him

Posted

John i dont know what to say but please don't break down bcos of anybody. I just discrvered the person i am crazy about and thought he was crazy about me but he was with someone else. I am still sober after finding out but i have a life, am still young and i have a long way coming.

Posted

It amazes me that anyone would try for a relationship or even get involved in sexual things knowing that the other party was still with their ex I for one would have given him a wide berth no matter how I felt another thing is how can anyone build a relationship on lies
Sorry maybe I have this all wrong but it seems daft to me
Get out and about there are plenty mor fish in the sea John

Posted

if he isnt responding then I would imagine the writing is on the wall

Posted

Paul and Tayo I do agree with you there that is why I decided to leave him a message that I am moving on with my life without him and that he hurt me and I felt used by him.I am better off with out him and yes there are more cocks in the hen house that I can choose from and no more long distance relationships for me so if anybody that lives close to me that wants to get together and has a car to get to me cause I have a license but no car hit me up also if you like the way I look I have pictures to show that special someone all they have to do is e-mail me at [email protected] or [email protected] and again thanks for all your help and advice guys who needs enemies like him when you have friends like you guys. I will not be lonely for long my MR.RIGHT is out there somewhere.One day we will meet.

Posted

John I am so glad you came to your senses it seemed pretty obvious to me that he may have been using you for his own needs you WILL find Mr Right and good luck in your search Take care my friend I am sorry I vented my spleen on you but it seems it was worthwhile Once again good luck and enjoy yourself

Posted

Thanks Paul I will keep searching till I find him he is out there somewhere and no problem with the venting all is good and well I hope he never contacts me again cause I felt like I was used like a piece of trash and thrown away not anymore will it happen a wall goes up right now to keep people out till I feel I can trust them thanks for opening my eyes to this. I will be more careful who I choose next time.