Lily_Brooks

hey everyone - Lesbian Ladies

Posted

hi i work with a straight girl, ive been working with her for about 8 months. and for the last 3 months ive noticed some really strong feelings for her and they keep getting stronger. i know nothing can happen and thats the worst part about it. then a couple weeks ago my mum found a book of paper id beeen writing in about how i feel so now she knows and her only advice was to try and avoid her but how can you avoid someone you work with all week! im usually happy when i get feelings for a really sweet girl but this is killing me. can anyone give advice on what to do?

September_Rayne_Stoner
Posted

Don't avoid her, especially since the conditions aren't leaning toward that possibility. I suppose the best thing to do would be to ask your colleague out to grab a coffee or drink sometime, and if she thinks of it as a date, then tell her how you feel. If she thinks of it as just a friendly hello, then it wasn't meant to be. "It is always one's idea of love that causes one to think fate is speaking to them now, rather than later, though to think fate has never spoken is to waste one's life on minimal tasks."

Posted

I agree, you can have friends that you know you CAN'T have sex with..there might be other things that you two could do and enjoy together

Posted

yeah but september thats gonna just be awkward because if i asked her out then i still have to work with her if it all goes bad

September_Rayne_Stoner
Posted

Well, we can't just hide under our blankets and hope the monster will disappear. It's not as if she is going to hate you and shoot you nasty looks at work. You'd just need to sum up the courage to get through the day and after a couple of them, it won't matter much how the date went.

Posted

well this problem has been fixed. i told her and she already knew so that was embarrassing and im happy to say my feelings have changed, i dont like her anymore like that and we are still friends yay