THX - Gay Guys! <3

Posted

I want to thank everyone on this site for making me feel so unwanted n in welcome. Ur clicks r jst great n u guys r sweet to nt talk to me n make me feel dumb whn I don't agree with u n the group. Thx for keeping me off this site.

Resley_Goh
Posted

Sorry about that.

Posted

I didn't have any idea what was going on.

Posted

Wht is going on is tht this group makes some feel unwelcome n unwanted. N a few of y'all here tlk dwn to us n if we don't agree u tell us how wrong we are

Dave_Mack
Posted

I am a regular on here and I never saw anyone say anything unkind to you or anyone. Trust me in the past we had a few people who caused trouble and the moderators removed and banned them. If someone looked at your profile and did not make any reply they may just have not been interested. There are many fish in the sea. I would suggest yor consider removing this post. Perhaps look over your profile and see if there might be anything that is a turn off. I usually don't reply for example to people in some countries but for personal reasons that have nothing to do with that individual.
Be well... And be a little more considerate of all of us on here. Now I will see your profile.

Homer_Bozarth
Posted

Mark, sorry i was never one as much as i should have but i have been really buisy. i would of talk to you if i was on babe. i am sorry that you feel so unwanted here my friend.

Tristram_Goncalves
Posted

We're probably all jealous cuz you look like Audrey Hepburn. Being inigmatic and seductive has it's price. Maybe we'd be friendlier if you looked like Phyllis Diller. It's easy to get overlooked in life, I'm the oldest of eleven and my mother has yet to remember which one I am.

Posted

It's nt about getting hit on. It's about the so call open decision. About how if ur response isn't going along with the group, for me it seems, ur told tht ur wrong n told n a nt so nice way n to leave. One of the reason I've stayed off. Nt because someone told me to but because I didn't feel I cld add anything.

Posted

Oh, n tristram very funny. Lmao!

Tristram_Goncalves
Posted

I was class clown in school. Wanna get to know one another since I made ya laugh?

Posted

I was always the shy, inwardly guy. I liked to consider myself the ghost. I was there but rarely got noticed

Posted

I was, n am the mouth. I speak wht's on my mind n really don't care who gets hurts by the blast. As shown here. I don't mean totram I'm always open to meet ppl hurt feelings, but I'm nt going to keep shit n n let ppl hurt me r make me feeistl bad. Tr

Tristram_Goncalves
Posted

Maybe your anger would be better understood if you swapped your Audrey Hepburn look for something more threatening. Can you do Margaret Hamilton as the Wicked Witch of The West? All that green skin will get everyone's attention! Or, how bout Bette David as What Ever Happened To Baby Jane? She looks like my loony Aunt Jo when she hasn't been taking her meds.