Amy_Alexander-Madigane
Posted

reasons i dread the office xmas party
going alone as my gf is in finland
the inevetable drunken ass grab
the office romeo who thinks hes irrestable
office lech with his mistletoe hanging above his head
office comedian with his mistletoe hanging from his belt
office slapper who within an hour will be dragging some poor junior into an empty office for his "christmas prezzie"
drunken management throwing up everywhere
secretaries who decide to find out what its like to kiss a girl
the idiot who just as to photocopy his/her ass (so 1980's)
a party spent with my back to a wall as far frrom any mistletoe as i can get wondering how quickly i can safely leave and go somewhere fun lol

Tommy_Storey
Posted

It sounds like Hell ? ............. lol xxx

Danielle_Payne
Posted

been to a few of those,i always used to stand nxt to the matronly woman and tut tut with her,esp about the short skirts some of the girls where wearing lol glad i have my own business now and don't have to suffer them anymore xx

Debbie_Dibble
Posted

Boy do I remember those parties and then the months of drama afterwards, ick!
And doesn't it amaze you how it's the really "nasty" people who had the mistletoe! Yep, keep your back to the wall and inch your way out the door.

Posted

that sucks. i have a christmas party at my job but my coworkers are all straight but do not worry put your foot down and the people will respect you.

Danielle_Payne
Posted

amanda think amy may have done the list as a bit of fun don't you recognise anyone who will be at your xmas do,if not have a good look i bit you'll see at least 1 from your party on the list lol i recognised a couple hehehe