Chud

Foul mood day 3 and counting! - Gay Guys! <3

Posted

Yes, I've been in a really bad mood for the past 3 days.
The reason?
Wait for it,,,
There is no reason!

I'm simply in a bad mood for no reason, I'm irritable, snappy and just plain pissed off, I really don't like feeling like this...

Tristram_Goncalves
Posted

I have those days, too.

Posted

For 3 days running?

Tristram_Goncalves
Posted

Once for months, until I started crying in the doctor's office. It was depression that time, but life can be overwhelming and depressing. If it continues too long get some help, my primary had never seen me cry and she flipped out over it and made sure I got help without being sent to the psych ward.

Joshua_Florence
Posted

Not to worry, it's just this little thing called PMS. As in pretty mad syndrome!
It's okay to laugh on a more serious note, keep in mind you are 20. That's still super young, your brain is still physically developing. And will continue to do so up until roughly 25. So until all these connections and neuro-chemistry is com

Dave_Mack
Posted

Rich I know some of your situation which of course I wont mention here. But consider one thing. It is coming onto the CHristmas Holiday season. I too have had bouts with depression and it happens every year at this time to me. It ends Christmas night. In your case I know there are other issues. Drop me a private line and we can chat. Remember i am ALWAYS here. Despite the distance you can always call me. You have my phone #'s.

Joshua_Florence
Posted

oh its just this little thing called PMS. as in pretty mad syndrome. its okay to laugh seriously tho, consider this. You are 20. Thats still really young. Probably a period of great change, like recently finishing school, entering college/univ, working, perhaps moved out of the family home, in and out of love, etc and who knows what else idk. Also consider that at that age a person's brain has not finished physically developing yet! Tue "maturity" mentally speaking is reached around 25 for most. ( Of course when people are socially mature is a different story) So all in all, not to worry. A few days of being snappy and cranky is okay, unpleasant but normal. Try to not beat yourself up over it, get lots of sleep, drink lots of water, and perhaps try to find someone you can trust to talk to about day to day things( like a good friend or a counsellor of sorts is even better) A real person in your life is way better than reaching out on the internet, imo