Jillian_Anka

This may shock some… - Your WRITES

Posted

This may shock some…

Have you ever smoked a joint and if so where and when?
I have smoked joints quite often; my best place is in bed, not only do joints make me hungry but very horny too.

What is your favourite time to smoke a joint?
If I am gonna play with myself or when I am about to have sex is my favourite time. Smoking a joint while masturbating is so fine, just be careful you don’t burn yourself.

Have you shared a joint with a friend, lover or one night stand?
Lying next to a girl and being naked while smoking a joint is absolutely fabulous. My senses get heightened and my climaxes are SO GOOD. Yum yum

Do you hunger for anything after smoking a joint?
I hunger for the sweet taste of a woman’s pussy. I just wanna munch and munch all night. And eat up all that honey nectar.

Give me your answers if you DARE. Let’s have a little fun here.

J

Bethany_Frasier
Posted

I did weed in college and it usually just made me sleepy. If a bunch of us were smoking it in a dorm room I'd be the first one to just doze off. lol

Tristram_Goncalves
Posted

OMG, YOU SMOKED A JOINT? Did you inhale that doobie? I hate to tell you that pot does nothing for me. Yes, people have had me smoke the best shit they could get their hands on. They'd get stoned and I'd drink my bruskis to catch up. I don't even know why it's illegal, except that the government aint figured out how to sin tax it.

Posted

yip, i'm a bad girl huh? don't always smoke, but i do enjoy it. we get Mexican Gold here and it's fun. please don't think i'm some big dope head, cause i'm not. sometimes i need some fun and it works for me.... does that make me BAD&gt????? heeheeheeheeheehee got the giggles tonight )

Posted

COM'ON guys and girls, lets have some fun here .... heeheeheehee, opps mustn't wet myself...

Tristram_Goncalves
Posted

That's a lot a giggling, are you stoned off smoking a joystick? lol

Posted

You are so bad Tritram, i just have the giggles, sadly no lady is with me to highten my experience. heeheeheeheehee

Debbie_Dibble
Posted

I started smoking it in high school (as well as drinking) but it was more for self medicating, a way to excape reality. I know I enjoyed listening to music more. Later I used it to relax. Then I didn't use it for years. After being diagnosed with bi-polar and being used as a lab rat with no discernable success, I weened off all meds. When my buddy noticed my depression sinking in he invited me to smoke with him and it helped a great deal. Also after being on meds that killed my sex drive, I felt alive again. I used it almost daily in the afternoons until about 5 months ago. It kept my mood up while I watched my ex become involved in one relationship after another online. The relationship would have ended earlier I think if I hadn't have used it to over come my reality.

I have to agree with the heightened sensual sensation but since I rarely got any that was wasted. I always smoked outside. No particular cravings. Although I know my passion is raised to want to please through touch, cuddling, and sex. I don't use it now. No need to. And have no one to please but myself right now and I'm a very happy camper.

@tristram: oh yeah, I inhaled! lol

Posted

i started smokeing my freshman year of high school all thought iam not able to smoke it like i use to only reason is cause of my job but i did it with a friend on christmas eve and boy was it fun i would do it right now if i had one but i dont oh well tho

Tristram_Goncalves
Posted

Maybe next time you'll have a lady love to heighten your experience. Thums up.

Posted

I love the occasional joint and I agree with you it makes me very horny too lol
I could tell you stories that would make you all blush lol but I think I'll leave that to you imaginations. My favorite time and place to smoke a joint is and always been well actually 2 places i love to relax in the pool and smoke a joint the second place is lying naked on my patio and getting a nice tan lol