Help Plez - Your WRITES

Posted

so i love writing short storys but when i do i start like a full page or sometimes 2 pages but my problem is why cant i go back to writting the same story. cause i just move on to a new one is tht writers block or somthing els????

Posted

I tell you Geno from experience as a writer that I have had the same thing happen to me many times. I don't think it's writer''s block, as much as it is our uncertainty as a writer. That we believe in ourselves. I try to structure myself, be strict if you will, and tell myself this thing will not be finished unless I commit to it. So I set up a goal of so many words a week. You can pretty much go by how much time you have to write each day as to how high you want to set your goal. But don't be ashamed if you can't reach that goal the first week. You may have to play with it a little before you get the set number you like. I hope this helps.

Posted

and yes i thank you for tht cause it dose help out alot thank you agein

Posted

Your welcome. As I said you'll find there will be days when you're not so productive, maybe because you were busy with family or long hours at work. Don't sweat those days. They happen. Good Luck on your writing. Keep in touch and let me know how you're doing with it. And if you have any other questions feel free to ask.

Posted

awsome will do thx ageing for the help