Amy_Alexander-Madigane

dumped? - Get HAPPY

Amy_Alexander-Madigane
Posted

ok so this weekend i was out for a meal and a drink with sarah when into the restaurant waltz's my ex,now it was a bad break up and she left me destroyed,I froze as she flounced past casting a luck of smug superiority at me,wishing the floor would open up when i felt sarah squeeze my hand,smile and getting up she went to the bar and bought a bottle of champayne walked to my ex's table and smiling at her and her friends gave her the bottle and in a very loud voice said "just my way of thanking you for the completely tremendous mistake of losing amy I found her and she's happy now and in years to come when you wake up in cold sweat over what you lost just remember you've only got your shallow self to blame" returning to the table she ordered us desert and we finished our date,i've never been so proud or felt so loved as i did then
i write this so if you've ever been dumped you know its not your fault but there mistake and that there is someone out there who is perfect for you

Debbie_Dibble
Posted

That is the most wonderful thing I've ever heard. I am so happy for both of you! Right on sarah, total class!

Posted

I love this Amy it gave me a BIG smile on my face and I wanted to shout out loud YAY! Not only for your beautiful story but for sharing this special moment with us.
I want to wish you all the happiness in the world.

Dennis_Mix
Posted

I am glad for you Amy. Have many happy days enjoy Sarah for a long long time

Alfawolf

Posted

Aww Amy, that's just so Fantastic, i love it, hahaha, wow what ur Partner did was Awesome, Well Done the Both of ye.

Tommy_Storey
Posted

Thank you for Sharing this,,with us all....

Wishing you and Sarah Happiness for Ever .......

And as Debbie was saying ........... Total Class .......
Tommy lol xxx

Danielle_Payne
Posted

love this amy + sarah way more refined than i would have been,champayne over her head leaps to mind lol and sarah is right losing you might just be the worst mistake of your ex's life and the luckiest day of your life xxxxxxxxx

Sarah_Alexander-Madigane
Posted

lol danielle that came a very close second but since she did me the biggest favour everrr the gift seamed better and you are wrong about 1 thing it was the luckiest day of my life, now going to have a chat with the mad one about some boundrys there are deffinately somethings i don't want publising about our dates lmao

Posted

Yip, we forget that life carries on and after each storm a rainbow appears, and i think you have found your rainbow Amy

Posted

Oh my, this is fantastic story! Thanks so much for sharing...gave me goosebumps.
Happy for you both, Amy and Sarah!