Hello hi hiya! =) - Lesbian Ladies

Posted

Hi ladies! Im michelle, im posting to introduce myself n hopefully make friends. Im a dorky, funny, silly n loving tomboish girl with furchildren going thru a bit of a difficult time, im losing my mom to cancer n after three n a half years, ive come to the realization that the girl i thought was my soulmate, love of my life is really just a emotionally retard n jerk. I just need positive funny happy people in my life. I want to laugh dork out n find other gay people with similar interest which are video games, food lol, photography, star wars, music, anything irish, animals, n just having fun. Im not looking for hook ups or anything like that. thanksfor reading my lil intro :-D

Melissa_Crocker
Posted

welcome to the site you will find some great friends here and its a great way to express yourself.
if you want you can add me as a friend it is always refreshing to see such honesty in words .
i like gym that is my main thing but i have alot more talk soon

Courtney_Atkins
Posted

welcome. I have been here a few months and I love it. from one silly nerd to another I hope it works for you. :-)

Posted

I'd like to welcome you Michelle but please no name calling.
Bullying and name calling will not be tolerated.

Posted

Hey hey.

Posted

hi everyone thanks for replying to my post, sorry i havent replied back sooner but lifes a bitbumpy at the moment. and as to carols post, name calling? did i call someone a name or offend someone? im sorry if i did.

September_Rayne_Stoner
Posted

Hello, Michelle. Star Wars is amazing. Too bad Lucasfilms sold out to Disney. Life is no longer meaningful! Hahaha. Disney is going to slaughter Star Wars, which can only be seen as a sign of the apocalypse. Why Irish? Not that I don't like Ireland, but as an Irish girl distanced from the Isle, I sort of wonder why people are drawn there.

Posted

Hi :-) i have hope that their handle the star wars legacy w care, or they know the fans will revolt! And ireland is beautiful! The language though is difficult lol