Lizz_Doherty

New - Lesbian Ladies

Lizz_Doherty
Posted

to this site. Just looking for chitchat. everyday life. etc. anyone else have children? do u like coffee? do u play video games? go for walks? Love cats and dogs and frogs? lol small talk. i love all the above plus reading. I only write when things arent right in my life. Blah blah blah.

Danielle_Payne
Posted

welcome xx

Lizz_Doherty
Posted

thanks

Jodie_Hendricks
Posted

Welcome Lizz,
My ex & I have a son together plus my step children. So I have 9 grandchildren & 1 great grandchild. I love coffee, love to walk, love both pets but I have cats.Writing can be good

Lizz_Doherty
Posted

Cool. I have a 5 month old daughter. Shes pretty awesome. Got two dogs and one awesome cat. I have to have coffee. Its like air to me. Lol id love to travel but im deathly afraid of flying. I don't like heights but I can deal for the most part.. I respect all things living. I respect the ocean.

Lizz_Doherty
Posted

Cool. I have a 5 month old daughter. Shes pretty awesome. Got two dogs and one awesome cat. I have to have coffee. Its like air to me. Lol id love to travel but im deathly afraid of flying. I don't like heights but I can deal for the most part.. I respect all things living. I respect the ocean.

Posted

I have a son that just turned one. He is my world. I love to walk and work out. Coffee has been my best friend in college lol

Posted

My gf and I have a son, he is the center of our universe! We love him sooo much! I do love to play video games with him, go for walks, camping fishing, and we love animals! We rescue cats and dogs. Coffee is one of the Gods we bow to.

Lizz_Doherty
Posted

Coffee is indeed a god at any hour of anyday lol.

Posted

we have quite a few cats..and one dog..who thinks she should be a cat too!