Nicky_Moynihan

ghost town - Gay Guys! <3

Nicky_Moynihan
Posted

Hey everybody some people may remember me before but my account got deleted. But i am back but on returning this site is lifeless and not like before. no one goes on chat no more and its lik a ghost town.so lets do something to bring the life back to this great site. spread the word

Dave_Mack
Posted

Agreed. It has got quiet on here. Its is a Holiday weekend here in the US so that might account for it. No big contropversies of late on here so that may also be why its quiet.
SO why did you leave ths ite? Bored? Seems so many of the nice guys like you are in the UK. Maybe I should move there? If President Obama had lost the recent election it would have been a necessity. His challenger was a loser with a HUGE "L".

Anyway glad U R back.

Wayne_Parker
Posted

Dean glad to see your back would love to chat sometime.

Posted

Nice to see you back!
I hope you're here to stay!
I left the site about a year ago but came back after speaking to Dave Mack - I'm a bit of back and forth member due to ill health I usually abandon my profile and allow myself time to recover from a flare up (term used when my illness gets aggressive)
Anyway, great news you're back and I do hope this site livens up soon!

Dave_Mack
Posted

Thanks for the nice words Chud. At least I have done something right for someone on here.

Alexzander_Iseaha_Shelton
Posted

I think the biggest reason it got so quiet is they got rid of the old friend chat thing and replaced it with the chat they have now.

Dave_Mack
Posted

Agreed. They should put it bacj as it was for 1 on 1 chat. I dont like the chat room. Most people in there are stuck up and ignore you...

David_Cloud
Posted

I agree about the Chat space as well, Dave and Alexzander. Used to be great for a late night one-to-one, but that is no more .....

Alexzander_Iseaha_Shelton
Posted

I wish they'd bring it back but also keep the public chat room section. I hate that you have to be in the same room as a friend of yours just to privately chat with them and it'd be much better if they brought the old system back.

Posted

Hey everyone
We understand what you are saying and as some of you may know we are currently developing a new Gays.com. If you haven't read the blog Calvin wrote, go here: http://gays.com/blog/features/4444/whats-going-on-at-gays-com-towers/

We have plans to shake up the chat a bit, we hear you...we need something better...something more in line with your needs. We are working on it and would love your input when the time comes to build this feature.

Please leave your comments on the blog: http://gays.com/blog/features/4444/whats-going-on-at-gays-com-towers/. Or come back here to let us know what you think.

Thanks for your patience! :0)

Posted

Tanx Tara, well u will certainly be getting plenty of input about the Gay Chat Room.

Posted

yay! Bring it! We may even need some testers for it when the time comes! You up for it? :0)

Posted

Yep, I have even put in a Comment