Aubrie_Blauvelt

~Back from the Dead~ - Your WRITES

Aubrie_Blauvelt
Posted

Hey everyone, I'm sure you all probably don't remember me at all, but I'm the one who started this group about 10 or so months ago and then just quit without saying anything six months ago xD lol well I just recreated an account and I'm looking forward to really getting back into writing and sharing them with you all! And for those who added me that I knew from when my group first opened please feel free re-add me, and those who I don't know who just joined, same goes for you as well!!

Also I'd like to say I was completely shocked by how the group grew so much!!! I assumed that once I closed my account it would die out but I was completely wrong! And I'm so SO very thankful for all you who have joined and contributed to the group

keep writing everyone!

Posted

Who says you're forgotten? When someone(me) has actually read all your work lol Welcome back n I will try to keep up w your amazing writings

So happy to see you back, Aubrie xx (Heyyyy you got loads of reading to do :P LOL )

Posted

Welcome back Aubrie. I'm still working on a rewrite of the crime novel I've been working on and hope to have it finished soon. I've also been writing poetry. I have my own blog site. If you're interested in reading some of my writing let me know and I will give the site name.

Aubrie_Blauvelt
Posted

I'm always interested in reading anyone's works if they want! And thanks Ella, I shall definitely try to catch up on my reading lol