Jillian_Anka

Happy Thanksgiving - Get HAPPY

Posted

Happy ThanksGiving

Thanksgiving seems like just the right time to look at what I have and say out loud, "Earth stuff. Just earth stuff." To say thank you to God for those blessings - while loosening my grip on them to let God do whatever He wants with them. To be willing to leave where I'm comfortable to go wherever He leads. Even if it's a little ship, a big ocean and an unknown destination.

Embrace the attitude of gratitude and discover that the world looks different through the eyes of thankfulness

Thanksgiving. The word brings up images of family gathered around a table, ready to dig into turkey and pumpkin pie. But the real test of thankfulness comes under much more difficult circumstances. Learn about being grateful no matter what.

Developing the habit of thankfulness may require some practice! Here are some practical suggestions for devoting one week to practicing thankfulness.

Debbie_Dibble
Posted

I agree with you. Everything we claim as "mine" is perishable. I know from experience. To have enough is to have a feast. I have been very thankful when my dog and I survived on milkbones for a week in 2006. (They're really not bad).

When perspective changes, attitudes follow. Keeping the right perspective, keeps the right attitudes. I think if He is our constant focus we allow ourselves to see the proper perspective and hopefully follow.

Posted

Tanx Gal's, That is great Reading and very Humble. Happy Thanksgiving From The Emerald Isle

Debbie_Dibble
Posted

@richard: ((((((((((SquishyHugs)))))))))) now don't hurl, puke, or throw up on me. How's the winter vomit thing going or going away I hope!

@jillian: I am actually pretty happy being alone with my dogs today. Would you enjoy some fresh baked mini-chcolate chip/walnut cookies and a coffee with me?

Posted

Tanx Debbie, Yeh i am Right as Rain Again, (((((((((((((((( Squishy Hugs))))))))))))

Tommy_Storey
Posted

Happy Thanksgiving every one ......

Tommy lol xxx

Debbie_Dibble
Posted

@tommy: thanks happy man xx

@Richard:

Jeremiah_Vuuren
Posted

happy thanks giving xxxx

Posted

Here in Australia we don't have the thanksgiving holiday but I truly believe in being thankful for all my blessings in life. That doesn't mean stuff. Things don't mean that much to me I don't need the best of everything. I look around and see the blue sky and feel the warmth of the sun on my skin and that makes me happy.
Wishing you all many blessing my friends.

Amy_Alexander-Madigane
Posted

i'm just thankful that at last after a bad few months emotionally that i'm now happier than i've ever been and that my sarah waited for me be ready

Posted

Aww How Great (((((((((((((((((HUGS)))))))))))))))))))) Amy

Debbie_Dibble
Posted

Wonderful! Blessing for both of you!