Brien_Kastro

how too ask a guy that u like to be ur man - Gay Guys! <3

Resley_Goh
Posted

Guess you must know if he likes you, it's no point if he does not have that feeling for you. If he does, then you should be straight forward and make an effort to let him know your feeling towards him.
Resley

Taylor_Bowman
Posted

i agree with Resley, be forward

Resley_Goh
Posted

Thanks

Posted

Well first things first, is he gay/bi?
If he's not then you should not ask him out!
So let's go with he is gay or bi, good, next, does he like you?
If he does good, now you shouldn't really ask him out of the blue, it's better to get to know each other, because you haven't given us much information it doesn't really help with giving you advice, if your able to have just you two alone then that will help the bond you two have to grow, it could help any love to spark and start to burn, then you will know when it's time to ask him out, if he doesn't ask you then don't worry, he may be waiting for you to ask, and trust me you will know when the time is right, I really can't explain how you'll know you just will, and there are so many ways to say it:
'Will you go out with me?'
'Will you be my boyfriend?'
'Would you consider having a relationship with me?'
'Do you want a relationship with me?'
I could go on forever, just keep patient and let the bond you have grow until that right moment comes along.
I wish you all the best!

Tristram_Goncalves
Posted

I wish I could help but I can't pick up a man to save my life. Every time I try to talk to a man that I am attracted to I get nauseous. I feel like the twelve year old virgin I once was and when I try to speak I sound like a babbling idiot. I mostly be friendly and hope that the guy fancies me enough to hit on me.

Posted

Thank u guys for the advice but he turned me down today
Im such an idiot ill nvr get a cute boi

Tristram_Goncalves
Posted

If you lived in a cityyou'd know that there will be another bus sooner or later. You aint not an idiot, that's just life happening. You'll see another posssibility on the horizon soon. It aint over, till it's over.

Resley_Goh
Posted

Don't worry mate, he is not the only fish in the ocean, you find one that is better k.

Keith_Imeson
Posted

just keep trying i wish the best for you

Resley_Goh
Posted

How are you buddy, have not heard from you for awhile, how's things.

Thatkideddy
Posted

I know how u feel Brien. Ive been through similar things. Ive asked a guy for the first time only to be turned down. I felt bad. But u gotta move on.