so wat do u do? - Love and Romance

Ab****

Posted

wat do u do wen u hav like a serious crush on someone who has a gf? i try not acting weird, but like its getting hard.i dont want 2 seem rude after all this grl is like one of my best friends *sigh* :/

Posted

Just be yourself...If you guys are meant to be together, in time everything will fall into place, it always does.

Posted

I agree with Isabel. You don't want to push things into something that could make it bad for all involved. Plus the fact that if this girl is a good friend of yours, you don't want to take the chance of losing that friendship do to it all.

Posted

no i dont want 2 ruin anything...i guess i can jst relax about it 4 now..

Posted

it'll happen when it happens
Good advice Tami

Posted

Yes, excellent advice, you don't want to lose her friendship

Posted

shes really sweet and is like the filling n this hole n my heart that iv needed for a long time

Posted

The best thing to do right now is to strengthen those bonds of friendship, trust, and love, my Darling. The love of passion is on its way for for you. We are all here for you to support and talk when you need us.

Posted

sweet, u guys are awesome i jst hope if a relatioship strikes here itl last longer & b smoother than the past few

Posted

lovers come and go but good friends are gold and silver

Posted

well while i agree w most ppl that is tru, but apparently w me its a game. 1 day il hav lots of ppl 2 hang out & talk 2 the nxt im shunned for no reason.or ditched bcuz they got wat they wanted from me. apparently i look like a social stepping stool, or a 'free date' incase they cant find anyone else.
im sorry last i knew i was a person not an object.anyone else agree w that?

Posted

U bet, we deserve better. Wemon rule!

Posted

Yeah Abbey, wonder why you're being treated like that?

Posted

idk but apprently im expendable and my feelings dont matter

Posted

i say stand up for yourself you deserve bettergirl. if it seems like they are using you say no you got other plans then find someone to hang out with even if its for anly a couple of hours but you shouln't let people walk on you ike that.

Posted

but its always subliminal and its always the ones who are closest to me.the only tru friends i ever make(minus 1) are on the internet. explain this to me. how is it im prefectly fine and make excellent life long friends w total strangers but can almost never find a tru friend where i am?*sigh*

Posted

you should confront them.. if they get mad bout it or say its bulshit then you know they aren't the best frends/fren you can have... just tell them how YOU feel. and intenet frens aren't THET bad lol