Chud

I need help - Gay Guys! <3

Posted

I need help, my problem has returned, after 4 years of not doing it I suddenly started again yesterday...
I'm self-harming again
I know I shouldn't do it but it's helping me through this hard time, it takes my mind off the pain in my heart, the anger, the depression, the dark place.
I hate feeling like this and I feels as if this is the only way I can get through it...

Jim_Bond
Posted

Unfortunately, Richard, I don't think we are knowledgeable enough to be able to help you through this. Do you know of a professional who is aware of your self-harming? If so, contact him/her as soon as you can to be able to quit this habit.

Posted

I agree with Jim, Richard. Without all the facts we could end up doing you more harm than good. Sending you a PM with an idea...

Posted

I've been through my Emergency Department and I've seen someone who's referring me to a counsellor

Homer_Bozarth
Posted

come here richard, i need to watch you every step of the way babe. you need to start talking and stop weating the small crap. instead of looking back all the time, you need to look foward. do not make me come find tyou and cuff you to the bed baby

Homer_Bozarth
Posted

yes you need to go to counseling baby

Posted

Good to hear that you're addressing the problem, Richard. I'm sure the counsellor will help.

Tristram_Goncalves
Posted

I need glasses I think, I thought it read that you were self-hamming. Maybe that would be an improvement, whatever that fad may be. Counseling is your strongest advocate in not harming yourself. Don't act on your feelings, talk them out with friends until you feel that you feel safe with yourself. Make a safety plan to keep yourself safe from your demons.

Posted

Hey Richard, dont do it dude. I have been fighting depression for the last 3 and a half years now. When I first noticed the depression, I wanted to jump off roofs, and self harm myself, by slashing my wrists, or drive into trees, but I sought help. U have to seek help dude. I dont know what u have over there, but there is a helpline in Australia called beyondblue. I phoned them, and they said to get in touch with ur GP, and he put me on medication, and I am still seeing a Psychologist. But I used to be a Secrity guard in a Public Hospital and saw everything that went on, with mental health, and I was afraid that I was going to get locked up, etc, but that didnt happen. The best thing u can do is either talk to a close friend or seek professional help. You dont have to do this on ur own, there is plenty of help out there, if u know where to look, dude. I hope that u really get over this soon, dude.

Mel0730
Posted

They are right. Get Help and You must know you are stronger than this! Wishing you all my love and faith. You are never alone.

Joshua_Florence
Posted

I joked around with myself the other day thinking that its too bad I'm not into pain at all or I would tweeze facial hair! This is *infinitely* painfull (especially on upper lip) but man I'd have a nice smooth face and no more shaving!

Tristram_Goncalves
Posted

Joshua, the cost of beauty is high.

Jim_Bond
Posted

Not if your expectations are low (as for me). LOL

Joshua_Florence
Posted

@ t. Goncalves
Yeah I know right! lol