hard - Love and Romance

As****

Posted

Why is it that it is so hard to find someone. someone who is true and not fake

Posted

its always gunna b hard 2 weed out the fakes from the true ppl, but once u start noticing the signs of the fakes itl b so much easier 2 spot the ppl who wont waste ur time.
dont giv up & hold ur head up high.& if u ever need someone 2 talk 2 get a hold of me, or marianna, or laurel & charleen. wer totally real :3

Posted

I tend to put it 'out there' when we seem to be going in the 'serious' direction.
What I like / don't like / will put up with / is a deal-breaker.
I don't play with words nor do I disrespect my girlfriend by play-flirting with others. I ask - no demand - the same.
Once you get all the bullshit out there, it gets a bit easier to see who's real and who's not.
Oh - if someone is 'still friends' with an ex or two or more, dump her! That's dangerous grounds. Great if they broke up on good terms WHATEVER THAT MEANS but if they still talk - they can still be harboring some feelings and you can't compete with history.

Posted

I know what you mean Ashley, i personally am on the verge of giving up.....

Posted

Marukah, you are so right, Abbey you're right we're REAL!!!!

Posted

no body should give up on a chance to find true happiness.every has that special someone whos waiting for them to show, you may not expect it, they may not expect it. but love is a wonderful mystery :3

Posted

That's very true and very beutiful about love Abbey

Posted

i know there are so many out there playing games with ppls feelings and and then there are those that use ppl to play you for money. I have been hit this last year so many times that it is scary. I know I put on my profile that I am a romantic, but it seems to call ppl in to try to scam me. I didnt think it would be used against me. This year should be different, lets all hope it goes so much better lor love.

Posted

I'm on this site to learn more about me and my kind.
My wifey knows I'm on this site cuz it was the first thing I told her. It has brought a lot to our relationship and I get to explore new things through all of you.
What fascinates me, though, is that my profile CLEARLY STATES I am involved AND - hello? I include my wifey in my profile pics and I still get chicas asking if I want to do threesomes or phone sex calls or stupid shit like that! I'm as real as they come. When I'm in a relationship, I don't even play-flrt. Too dangerous. I cut that shit short!

Posted

it does matter, some ppl dont understand that some ppl want to keep their relationship sacred. And I applaud that you do that. It is difficult in this age to keep a long and romamtic relationship together with ppl trying to step into it and trying to undermind it. keep doing what you are doing.

Posted

your so welcome. I am just one of those ppl who will back up your relationship and be there if you need to talk about help with it. i like to make sure you get encouragement to work things out. I will be here for the two of you.

Posted

I don't understand it either, to me relationships are sacred and not to be ***d, so I don't understand people who want to add people to their relationship or think other people want to, I also respect relationships, when I'm in one, that's it, to me this site is about learning and getting to know what it means to be a lesbian, Marukah, you are so wise and your wifey is very lucky to have you! Teri is right, stay with us on this site, we care and applaud your decision to stand your ground!

Posted

aww (smiling) thanks, ladies!
It is hard to find someone that has the same beliefs as you.
When we first started talking, we put it on the table; what do we want from our get-togethers. I told her I was not interested in a casual affair; thankfully, she didn't either. So, we proceeded carefully but with the intentions of making it work.
I am so in love with this woman, I can't even think! And I love that she's the same way with me. We respect each other's spaces, work ethics, family values.
When someone asks me if I'm single, I seriously ask them: what does my status say? Then I tell them, please don't Friend Request me because obviously they are not respecting my Relationship Status.
Ok - going back to my workout. Had a 5-minute break. My wifey got me the Wii Zumba and the Wii Fitness and they are both kicking my butt! Don't need to lose weight but STAYING in shape is a KILLER!
Until later, ladies!
And thank you!

Posted

@marukah, Go girl, you are my hero.... I want to be like you when I grow up

Posted

LOL! You're all so sweet! I love that! Thank you!
Reading this to Trelly now. She thinks we're all nuts (in a good way).

Posted

Tell Trelly WE ARE NUTS, but in a good way!!!!!!!! You girls are GORGEOUS together!!!!!!