Endy1980

Ever Got Bullied By OTHER GAYS ??? - The Rainbow Lounge

Posted

Bullying usually done by the homophobes to gays. But I just experienced gay bullying from other gays! Right here, in the mainchat room!

Ok, I will start from beginning. I just turn singe again. So I came here hoping to find consolation. I wrote about wanting to find long distance serious lover in main chatroom. Already some gays made cynical comments about how people despise such relation and gave me stupid advice to find local lover. Logically, if I could find one, I wouldn't have come here!!!

One gay then start saying I was MOANING when I talked about the Indonesian gay mindset: marry woman, repent, find cure, not proud to b gay. He compared my condition to oppressed Russian gays. Basically, he said, "Quit moaning, ur life isn't as worse as ours."

When I told my experience about having my cellphone robbed by a gay man, one guy made a telephone joke! Will u make a robbery joke if you heard someone get robbed ???

Pissed, I did a PM chat with an Irish man. We talked a bit and he asked about my love life. I told him in a few sentences and suddenly he CLOSED my chat! I thought its a mistake, so I re-contact him, and he CLOSED it again! That's super rude!!! If he doesn't want to chat, at least be a gentleman and make a white lie!

I end up leaving the chatroom! Im so f***ing pissed! Yes, I'm moaning and complaining! But I'm a human being with feelings. I can feel hurt. I can cry too! I'm appalled I was bullied by my own kind!!! Some people I met here r super nice. But tonite, all people I met r gay bullies.

And I wonder if some of u guys and girls hv been bullied as well by other GLBT members.

Posted

Endy I am sorry you have met the jerks but there are lots of nice people on here.
Please join some of the groups we have a lot of fun in them and I police the ones I run and there is no bullying in those. I can't help much with what happens in the chat rooms you can report them by going to the persons profile and click on the report bottom. I've found this site to be the best for trying to fix problems like that but chat is hard to control people say and do things and then it's just done.
Oh and I know a cellphone is so important it has so much in it I hope things work out for you.
Good luck Big (((hug)))) we all need one from time to time huh?

David_Kirkpatrick_61460
Posted

Hi, Endy, well, what can anyone say: there is good and not so good wherever you go, right? I've seen your profile picture, and you're pretty hot. If you're looking for guys with good manners, I have found the Brits, the Irish, and the Canadians to have wonderful manners. In fact, I fall in love with a British guy every other week! : )) But there are a lot of sweet guys on other side of the Atlantic 'Pond', too: my ex-husband: still much beloved, is from Tennessee. How I miss his voice and his touch!! Just keep lookin', my friend !

Posted

@Richard: I'm sorry to hear about that. It's normal if u want to shout curses but true better to block them. Don't give them reason to report u for flaming. I'm like u too. I go to chatroom coz I dont feel well and need some people to talk to. An irony thought, for me. 3 days ago, I had argument with my bf (we were still lovers). I was so upset I ran to gays. He caught me red-handed and accused me sneaking behind his back to meet other gays. No, it wasn't the reason he broke up. But it's an irony now coz that same chatroom bullied me.

@Carol: Thanks. I really appreciate it. Yeah, I know there r many nice people too, that's why I stay. I start to think groups r more humane than chatrooms. It seems civilized members gather here and gay thugs gather in chatrooms. I'd love to report them all but I dont think Gays.com will punish members for closing chatpage or making phone joke, or talking about Russian gay oppression. I think Gays.com need to employ several moderators to control the chatroom coz I've seen some public catfight and sarcasm which hurt some people. Thx for the hug

@David: Thanks for all ur kinds words U r nice and friendly, too. I don't mind if you're interested ^_^ Errr.... actually my ex is UK man. And the man who shut me off is an Irish. Yes I will keep looking, though it's almost impossible to find any gay who;s willing to do long distance.

Tonee_Tonny
Posted

Get over it! Everyone is bullied by someone or at some placde in the world.The fact that you think everyone is going to be nice to you and not be mean because you share something in common ,is silly and childish.Fight back,hold your head up and encourage yourself in the mirror because in the end,what become of your life is up to you.When it's over,others will go on living and you will be forgotten.So celebrate! What others say today will not mean a thing a 100 years from now or even tomorrow!

Posted

@Tonee: True. But it's still ironic if gay is bullied by other gays, don't u think? What will the homophobes say if they know this?

Thx for the encouragement. Of course I will move on. But everyone has feelings and can get pissed. When we do, it'll feel much better if we can vent it out. I find that way faster to release any grunts I have.

Tristram_Goncalves
Posted

Endy, left ya a personal message on shout out. I've never been bullied on line but I saw a wretched example of it on a members site. It incenced me so much that I went to the offenders site and made a sarcastic remark. If someone has their pet for a profile pic don't be meanin' you can get all up in their face on it and give 'em merda about it.

John_Thain
Posted

I've been bullied on this site, purely because I picked up on their behaviour towards others and they didn't like being challenged, so decided it was my turn next.

The person involved did the usual thing of hiding behind their friends, and still makes sly remarks to this day, but I'm now far beyond caring about what this person has to say for themselves because as far as I'm concerned, I've done as much as I can to deal with their behaviour (through talking to them about it and reporting them) and they still carry on as if nothing's been said.

I agree with Richard when he says they're idiots as when it comes down to it, that's what they are. These people know what they're saying is hurtful and they think they can get away with it. But we shouldn't let them.

John_Thain
Posted

Something I should have added is that the vast majority of bullies are attention seekers (some have low self esteem or are/were bullied themselves, sometimes in addition to being an attention seeker) and by responding to their anger is giving them the attention that they don't deserve.

I learned the best thing to do is ignore them as it's starving them of what they really want, so they go through all the tools in their arsenal until they either find something that gets a reaction or they explode through trying to get a reaction.

gstanescu84
Posted

Endy, I am so sorry you had to go through such hardship. I've only ever experienced minor. Never have I come across such behavior. Im most ashamed of this site alone. I have found great friends through this site alone. I can only wish you the very best of luck in your search for happiness. As others users have replied, there are lovely guys on the site. Keep well my dear.

Posted

@ Tristram: I don't know why some gays bully other gays. It's just nuts. We've been bullied by religions, now we fight among ourselves. My ex bf's ex once humiliated my ex in front many people here by mentioning his most disgraceful past. It's unbelievable!

@ John Thain: Good to see u here, my friend Sorry to hear about ur own bad experience. You're right. As for me, I chose not to start a fight with them. Instead I came here and spread awareness of such issue. I hope some gay bullies read this and let's see if they have the balls to change for the better or not.

@George Coffey: Thanks for your support. You're so kind Wish me luck. I don't want to be single forever. Really hope, my soulmate will come and find me here, wherever he is and whoeever he is...

Tristram_Goncalves
Posted

Endy has thanked us, he is a class act, he makes wish I was younger so I could sweep him off his feet. Some lucky bastard will do the right thing by him and have a great life with a guy like Endy.

Tristram_Goncalves
Posted

Richard, I'm sure that it must a been a oversight since you are always dependable when these young men need advice. You get your Irish down and I'll get my Portagee down, and we will all recognize that we are only here to help one another. I think you give sage advice and I would hope that all the young men here would take you for your genuine concern.