help.... - Love and Romance

Ab****

Posted

my ex has me cornerd & idk wat 2 do.iv had strong feelings for her but wenever i want her 2 date me she has a gf & tells me 2 get lost & find another grl cus wer over. so i do & i dont really get anything, no one wants 2 go out w me.but then suddenly shes ready & someone else iv been talking 2 is also wantin me & im caught.
so im a big ass tease who only wants wat she cant hav & wen shes reay i cant trip over myself fast enough 2 get away.but even wen i say i want her back she refuses 2g out w me.
wat the hell do i do?

Posted

How long have this cat and mouse game been going on Darling? I'm sorry to tell you this, but she has you so f***ing played. You really need to move on and tell her that you know what she is doing and you are not going to let it go on any more. The games are over and you can and will find a real woman that really loves you and will treat you right. I so hate it when people do s**t like this to others. I don't get it.

Posted

Tami's right, yuou're being played, dump the selfish loser and keep her dumped!

Posted

she use 2 b so sweet & she cared about me....idk wat happened 2 her & if i talk 2 her about this she gets real sad & i cant take it!
i totally second guess myself on these things...

Posted

If she's unwilling or unable to talk, leave no and don't look back, you don't need to be in a relationship where you feel cornered

Posted

shes also like a great friend, pushing me 2 great things, trying 2 get me 2 finish my novels...i dont want 2 hurt her 2 bad...but i may hav 2 do this...im tired of crying myself 2 sleep every night & i think shes doing this cuz she doesnt want 2 hurt me again, which isnt fair 2 her or me...

Posted

That may be sweet heart, but to much candy can make you sick and rot your your teeth. She is not stable hun. Everyone has problems, but it can drag not just them down, but others as well. I am sure there are good things about her like you said. but you don't have and should not have to got through all the things she is putting you through. The chances that it will never end are very high.

Posted

Abbey my sweet girl....my ex did that same to me...I cried myself to sleep for 18 months it drains you...is not good for the mind nor the soul.. it will eat, consume and destroy you like it nearly did me...my ex was the same dumped me but never really let me go....after 4 years she still had control of me....but not anymore....you deserve better than that...and she has no right to do this to you....you need closure and NOW!!!

Posted

Abbey, you are a wonderful, sweet person and she is taking advantage of that, let her go sweetheart

Posted

*sigh*ur right...she hasnt really talked 2 me 4 2 days & iv had surgery & she hasnt checkd up on me @ all...

besides i kinda like someone else... =^.^=

Posted

i had my wisdom teeth removed & its ben a ***ful pudding filled experience, but iv managed 2 keep my chin up anticipating the day wen i can eat solid foods again

& ppl on here hav supported me & shared their sympathy so iv been doing jst fine

Posted

i had it done last thursday, so 5 days

Posted

You would know by now, don't just jump from one relationship to another, that's not fair to the new person, take your time, enjoy being single for awhile!

Posted

i dont plan on it, it but i recently discovered im next in line n this sophmore girls dating list O.o iv been at the top of her list for a while but now my turn is coming up.

oh dear