Hiya - Looking for LOVE!!!

Wi****

Posted

Hi!! So i dont see alot of action happening so let start some convos

Posted

William I will chat with you my friend whenever you would like to Take care buddy

Posted

ok william whatcha wanna talk about?? lets start

Posted

lol idk wat about... just something im freakin bored as hell and this site is to quiet.. lol

ouhifjghkljghsdleghfiuglskfjghlfkhjkl;ghjhg;pfuo0ibhyjkln

Posted

ok everyone this might be or might not be the last time I will post but I am becoming the new soulmate of the one and only sweetest guy I have ever met Mr. Jordan Knight he asked me to marry him and I said yes and no it is not too soon cause if you knew what we have been through since we met you would understand why I am going to be the new husband of and will be Mr. John Knight.

Posted

Thanks William Wish everyone LOVE,JOY definitely Peace of mind cause your Mr. Right is out there too. Waiting to be found.Good luck to all.

Posted

Nice one John congratulations mate Hope you have health weath and love in bucket fulls mate

Posted

William you will find Mr right mate just hang on in there and good luck

Posted

congrats john.... hope that every one get that some day

is there any one from egypt?

Posted

Thanks Derek I know there is someone for everyone and you will meet them.

Posted

hopefully before i get older and uglier...... ;-P

Posted

May I just take this oppertunity to thank everyone for the kind words! Also... looks like I might not be writing here now either as no longer single! LOL.

May you all find TRUE happiness and love real soon. Remember... look carefully and watch out.. there are some hurtful ones out there!

Posted

thats great to hear jordan

I dout that i will take the "single" off my profile anytime soon.. its hard to find a guy who likes fem guys like me.. and the very few that i have met live to far away

Posted

William your Mr Right is out there somewhere be patient buudy He will come when least expected

Posted

Aww William.. there is nothing wrong with fem guys, ok? You're going to find someone I am certain... I know it's hard though, and appreciate what you're going through. Took me 18 years to find the right one! lol.

Take care, bud.. and best wishes

Posted

you are right my love Jordan it took me my whole life to find you. Oh by the way William I am also more fem than male and you can tell by my face i think I look like a female but Jordan don't mind he loves me for me