Melissa_Crocker

single - Lesbian Ladies

Melissa_Crocker
Posted

hey everyone i just wanted to know if this sounds like a good thing that i have decided to do ..... i went into hospital about four years ago and i was having a break down and got diagnosed with schizoaffective disorder a major depression and anxiety.
that part is dealt with so its all good my decision was to never have a partner again its a simple little thing but i would like to see how some of you react .
i am happy to be single do you think its worth having a partner again after all this time and mistrust in the very idea of sharing myself again. what do you think?

Posted

Damn such a shame you're a lesbian, I'd know someone perfect for you.

However if there is a moral to my comment it's this; There 7 billion types of person out there, there's tons for you

Melissa_Crocker
Posted

thanks for the feed back

Posted

to me just by you asking the question it seems like you might want to try. If so I say go ahead just start out slow. If anything starts getting serious be honest and tell her what you were diagnosed with if you are in therapy take her to see ur therapist. Thats what I did have borderline personality disorder. Good luck

Courtney_Atkins
Posted

being nervous is perfectly normal I think and if she is truly willing to work with you and be there, she is worth it. Telling yourself you are not gonna ever date you are selling yourself short and you deserve someone who accepts you no matter what. Good luck to you :-)

Posted

Almost everyone now adays has been to see a psychiatrist or should be. lol Some need to be. I have been and there is no shame in saying so.Although some psychiatrist are so arragant to think they know it all and can give you what ever and so on. Anyway, be honest about how you are and don't let someone try to put everything back on your diagnoses. I had that happen before and she was way out of line. I am me still. I know me and that is it. Be happy and let someone share the real you if they want in to the real you. Everyone has issues. Hugs, Teri