Mel0730

One of the hardest part of being gay is... - Gay Guys! <3

Mel0730
Posted

you saw someone you like and you are afraid to talk (or flirt) with him because he's most probably straight. So you are just waiting for someone to talk to you, and waiting for that takes a lifetime. Anyone shares the same experience?

That is for me. How About You? what makes being gay hard?

Paul_Johnson_50768
Posted

i agree 100%

Dustin_Rutledge
Posted

Worst part is liking you best friend but you know theyre straight :l

Mel0730
Posted

Aw. That hurts.

Posted

Yep It Happen's us All

Tristram_Goncalves
Posted

Not only do I have no gaydar but even when partying in a gay club people think that I am straight. I gotta stop wearing flannel shirts and jeans, I look like fucking Paul Bunyan.

Posted

My gaydar is not the best either. It can be hard enough approaching someone that you know is gay, let alone approaching someone that you don't know.

Tommy_Storey
Posted

Being vary Shy,makes thing`s even harder .............

Posted

Yes, I know what you mean!!
I have experienced that problem so many times, I find it hard how to start a conversation with a complete stranger, and then trying to niggle in a flirt, even if you do manage to get a friendship with them you may fall too far into the friendship and end up finding out they're not gay and it could be devastating for you because you had high hopes of having a relationship with them.
Another thing is you can't exactly ask them as they may be offended by that and become hostile against you which can make things very awkward! They could even become aggressively angry against you - at least that is only around here.
Major problems I've had are so many missed opportunities so many guys who could have made me happy who have just slipped through my fingers, but when you do find a relationship with someone all them guys who you wanted to talk to but didn't really don't seem worth it because you're super happy, like I was!

Janian_Nenanivik
Posted

hardest part about being gay? always falling hard and fast for the ones you cant have or arent interested in you for whatever reason. the heart goes .. and then , well it goes!

Posted

Fri., Nov 2nd, 12, 19:20 Hrs. M.D.T.
Hi Group,
I Live With a Guy. Years Ago - Way Back, I Was Working as a Bike Courier
When I Met Him, I Had NO Ideas He was Gay. He Passed for Straight, so
did I, etc.It was a Rude Shock to Me When I Ran Into Him at a Gay Bar. Blew Me Away Really. We Got to Know Each Other a Bit, Then Out of the Clear Blue
He Asked Me to Move Into a House He Bought From His Brother etc, Said NO, Then Ask if It was OK to Move in etc.
Moved In and Live Lived With Him Ever Since. Its Had Its Up and Downs Over
the Years, I Consider it ' Commonlaw Relationship" Really He Considers it Roomies. He is a Dominate Top Wants to Control the Relationship of Sorts.
I'm a Btm Person so I as a Rule Submits to His Wishes - Sexually and Otherwise.
No Same Sex Relationship is the Same so It All Depends on What Happening Really.
Just My Views.

Tnx.,
Operator.

Adair_Neto
Posted

For me, one hard thing is be reject by someone that you love :c

Posted

Adair - Being rejected isn't a hard thing about being gay, it's hard thing about loving someone

Mel0730
Posted

Well, definitely, hard or not, I want to love, to be in love and to be loved. Love is the best feeling. Agree?

Posted

It is, but the loss of love is the biggest sting ever

Posted

My GAYDAR isn't the best ,I asked a guy that works in the same mall I do for a drink a while ago. It turns out he's METRO-SEXUAL now he won't talk to me. Oopsy on my part.
The one I missed was when I first started one of the staff asked if I would chase him around the back halls and handcuff him in the stockroom. I was so surprised I walked away

Tristram_Goncalves
Posted

Metrosexuals make me muito malouco, swanning about dressed like a Ken doll and then get offended when you think that they're gay. If they didn't act like a warm fruit tart I wouldn't wanna eat their cherry. I think it's all bull anyways, they're just hiding in the closet till the smoke clears so they aint got to break a nail.

Mel0730
Posted

"'tis better to have loved and lost, than to never to have loved at all" - Alfred Lord Tennyson

It is a redundant quote but I believe it so much.
well, that is from my view, a person who had not yet any romantic relationship with anyone. so who am I to judge.

but definitely, the hardest love is Unrequited Love which I always experience.

Posted

If one never loved at all then the pain would be avoided

Mel0730
Posted

but his life will never be happy also.

Jacob_Cook
Posted

its so ture

Posted

He seems pretty happy to me...