Connor_May

I tend to overthink these type of things - Gay Guys! <3

Connor_May
Posted

Okay so there is this guy in my second period class who is bisexual. He knows I'm gay and he knows that I know he's bisexual. I had my friend who is is that same class with me and in another class to tell him that I said that he's attractive. He said, "Nice." Lol. I was thinking about us dating yesterday and I couldn't help but to think about it today. I always have these thoughts and these guys aren't attracted to me. Sometimes it's like I just met them which I did meet him on Wednesday. What should I do? How can I prevent that from happening. This "curse" is really pissing me off.

Posted

I sooo feels the same way!

Tristram_Goncalves
Posted

What curse are you talking about? Meeting people is never easy. What is it that you want to prevent from happening again?

Posted

We can't help if someone rejects us--easier said than lived! I would try to make some small talk with him, go slowly. It's always a challenge to start a relationship. Don't be hard on yourself because it seems so difficult. It is difficult for a lot of us.

Posted

Well, I'm not sure what you want to prevent from happening but I'm just going to say you want to prevent him from not feeling attracted to you.
All I can say is you can't force attraction on anyone if the spark isn't there for them then it isn't there, all you can be is yourself, don't be someone you're not because they may fall for a person who isn't you, keep this in mind "Hate me for who I am, don't love me for who I'm not" yeah it does hurt when they reject you and it can be very difficult, but I can promise you there is someone out there for you, you just got to find them, the more people you like who don't like you back is just getting you closer and closer to that person who does like you back, just remember your ideal guy is out there and he's getting closer and closer to finding you, as you are with him

Yeremiah_Hardt
Posted

Well, you could find out what he likes

Posted

From what I can tell...you may be afraid of getting your heart broken......I feel that way all the time.....but I just suck it up, so I just try and find out the truth by following what I feel, I don't want to end up wondering if something could've happen, wondering if he was THE ONE!!

Heebie999
Posted

It does sound like you're overthinking things. Don't stop fantasizing about what might be.. but just let whatever might develop, develop on it's own. If nothing develops.. then that's what happens. If something does, then it does. Just be yourself.